Weekend in Gaspé -15 inch doll

darski

The waistband tied and at rest equal 8 inches. Well, that is the skirt that I grabbed and measured so that is the neighbourhood. Remember that that is already tied so don't cut to 8 inches.

Depending on where your tape falls (and how wide it is) her waist is around 10 inches.

Thank you:manyheart . Now I can make some more outfits! I'll try to post some pictures after I get the dolls and more clothes made.

Carolyn

Wow Darski:applause, You have done a wonderful job on her wardrobe! I wish my daughter was young enough to play with dolls, or old enough to give me a granddaughter who does!:blush I think I will have to download them, and save them for future use :idea ! Guess I better get the doll that they fit as well while she is still available:rofl!

I posted a clarification of what to do about those starting and ending ch3/dc stitches for rows 6 & 7.

if questions arise, you can post them in the thread. I have subscribed to all of them so I know if there is a concern. Others may have the same question so we can all benefit from the open discussion.

Just wanted to let everyone know that our local Wally World has tons of these Doras and I'm willing to pick up and ship if anyone wants me to.

• 5 weeks later...

:manyheart I think your outfits for Dora are so adorable and my grand daughter Trinity loves Dora and boots. Trinity has a Dora table & chairs that she sits in while watching the show also I had to record her some dvds when it's night time for her to watch it. She watches Dora every day so I decided that I needed to make clothes for her doll. I will love making them for her almost as much as she will love to dress her Dora in these pretty outfits you designed. :yayThank you so much for sharing your talent :manyheart:hook:yarn

:rose Lynne

• 10 years later...

Archived