15" to 18" doll clothes CAL anybody?

Creativity Woods

I'm also looking for patterns for American Girl dolls. Hope to get some made by Christmas.

Carol :c9

If you check at CPC

http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/directory/dolls_clothes.php

There are some 18" doll patterns that I have posted here at the Ville. I find it easier to start at CPC rather than trying to search here. :sigh

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have added a couple of new patterns today:

a CPK pattern (14" baby)

jingo1.jpg

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?p=953536#post953536

And of course, Dora needs a new dress too :wlol

anne1.jpg

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=61837

Dora's dress looks better in person for some reason.

Hi everyone ~ is it too late to join this CAL? I'm making my 2 dd each one of these for Christmas:

http://www.allfreecrafts.com/crochet/teddy-bear.shtml

They will each get a bear that matches their eye color (so we don't fight over what bear belongs to who) and they will have outfits made in their favorite colors!

Everyone is doing such a nice job here!

Darski ~ I still wish my dd had the right size Dora doll!

• 1 month later...

Love the new outfits Darski (yup - I'm a bit behind on reading posts)! I finally gave up no the top idea and gave the pants and shoes to my niece for her birthday....only thing I did not do was take a picture - oops! Oh, and I forgot to write down how I made them......this is not hte first time that i've made soething and forgotten to write downhow it was made before I gave it away......you would think that I would learn after doing this a few times!

• 1 month later...

If you havent made any of Darskis patterns yet you are in for a real treat! I made several and gave them to my grand neice for her Birthday. Her VERY LOUD shrieks told me they had her seal of approval. Thanks again Darski and keep them coming!

Darski, Can you tell me what size your CP doll is? My son bought his girlfriend a CP doll for their anniversary, but I think hers is a premie.

Thank's Debby

My CPK's are a 14 inch baby boy and a 15 inch baby girl.

The body sizes are not that different though so most patterns I make would work for either size.

if you were to make the outfits with a finer yarn &/or a smaller hook, you could likely get the preemie size from them.

Aelita

Your Big Bratz outfits are gorgeous. Luckily my nieces don't have any of these, but 4 of them all got new baby dolls for Christmas - so Aunty Di will have to get busy and crochet a few more outfits to have here on 'Standby' for any visits.

:clap to y'all for the lovely outfits you've made your various dolls. I scrolled through every page! An internet friend of mine wrote "you're never too old to have a wonderful childhood". I think that's why I'm drawn to the dolls. Thanks for posting all your work here; this is a very enjoyable thread :hug and it warms my heart. Donna C

Aelita

Your Big Bratz outfits are gorgeous. Luckily my nieces don't have any of these, but 4 of them all got new baby dolls for Christmas - so Aunty Di will have to get busy and crochet a few more outfits to have here on 'Standby' for any visits.

Thank you and I can't wait to see what you make for your nieces baby dolls.

Debby...I crochet and knit for Barbie, Supersize Barbie, Tiffiny Taylor and Ideal Grow Hair Crissy and family- can you tell, ummmm, I'm stuck in a time warp??? :) Crissy is my favorite doll; had her since I'm 10. My original is in bad shape, but with the help of Ebay I've gotten a few of the grow hair dolls in my meager collection. I have to confess, most of my current doll stuff is knitted, and I haven't worked on dolls in about 3 months due to the holidays. I'm actually itching to get back to it. I have to finish 2 baby blankies before I can focus on the dolls - I will have to ask my daugher to take some photos for me and I'll post em.

Archived