What I've been working on//New pics added to post #1

stormy

I've been designing a set of toys...kind of a smaller version of the Dumplins pattern....I'm calling them Gumdrops :lol There's still a few that I haven't made yet, here's the ones I have so far

DSC01374.jpg

They are about 4 inches high, there's a frog, tiger, mouse and skunk.

I am currently working on a fox and plan a polar bear and pig as well.

Here's the new additions! A polar bear, fish, fox and pig :D

gumdropsa.jpg

Side views (clickable)

th_polarbear.jpg th_fish.jpg th_fox.jpg

th_pig.jpg

What do you think?? :D

Diane these are really cute, nice to see a skunk too as it's more uncommon in the stuffed toy department. Can't wait to see the rest

Thanks!! I love skunks, so it's great to design one....I actually have another skunk designed, I'll be asking for testers tomorrow or the next day for Sittin' Pretties 2

Here's a pic of those....

DSC01370.jpg

A close up of the skunk

DSC01303.jpg

they are beautiful. They look like they would be perfect cat toys especially if stuffed with catnip.oooppss Sorry if they were not made for kitties but My kittens destroyed their store bought toys and i am trying to make new sturdier models for them so I have cat toys on the brain.

Thanks for the kind words everyone!!:cheer

I have finished the fox and the pig, just need to make the polar bear, then the dreaded typing up of the pattern :no I hate typing LOL!

Will post pics of the new ones after I finish the polar bear.

Loveragdolls, an opossum sound like it might be cute, will have to put some thought into it...thanks for the suggestion. :hook

I have always wanted a pet skunk as well:D, hasn't happened yet though.

The skunk is ace sooo sweet, My fella is trying to convince me that we need one as a pet, so far I am convincing him mabey in the future lol. I have to admit skunks are soooo sweeet nice work xxx

Archived