Knit & Crochet Out-MN

yarncat

Would like to know if any others are attending.

I am planning on being there,but know exactly when.We are heading up that way,unloading tomorrow in OH,& expect to have a load to MN from there.

Let me know here or PM me!Will update when I know exact times.

I wanted to go since it is only about 2 2/1 hours away from my house but I can't go, my kids have other things going on :( Maybe next time if it ever comes back again!

I'll be there on Saturday with at least one friend and my son. Hopefully he will be patient and ride nice in his stroller for Mommy. Keep your fingers crossed. His daddy is supposed to meet us after lunch to take over. This should be an awesome event!

I just posted on my blog Knotty Generation www.knottygeneration.com the events of the Knit Out and Crochet 2007 at the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota.

Wholly Cannoli! I had so much fun! There was glorious yarn everywhere, super informative demos/mini-classes by some of the experts in the field, like Lily Chin, Margaret Hubert- the freeform Goddess, Annie Modesitt, Vickie Howell, Candi Jensen, Brett Bara, and reps from all the major yarn companies. Free yarn, free hooks and knitting needles, tons of free patterns and I met a ton of new friends. There was a fantastic fashion show, fastest knitter and crocheter contests, and yep Lisa Gentry won, both days! My highlight was meeting Evie Rosen, the woman who founded Warm Up America.

Check out my posts (I did 3 posts there was so much info!) and the pictures from my last 2 days at this event, it was awesome!

:DWell, I was there....but didn't get to see anything! My oldest daughter was playing in the volleyball tournament that was going on in Minneapolis, so we tried but by the time we got there the displays had closed down....man was bummed!!! Hopefully next time around I will get to see the great displays (with someone there)!!:eek

Archived