BeadWorks Beaded Bag Competition: See post #64 .... MY Show Results

Katchkan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone, I have always been able to count on all of you for support. :hug

I must admit I can hardly wait to find out how I actually did. Waiting is not one of my strong points. :devil

you do excellent work, I hope you decide either to formally publish or self publish. The last bead crochet book I bought was Carol Ventura's Beaded Tapestry Crochet. She has a beaded crochet purse pattern in Bead & Button as well, don't recall the issue, but I have it as I found it at WalMart.

Well today the Bead Expo opens and I still have no clue as to how I placed. scratchchin.gif They aren't planning on posting the gallery shots on their website until the end of the month. Going to be so hard if I have to wait that long.

This is so hard knowing, but not knowing. I am not sure if it would be approriate to email them and ask.11.gif Not sure what proper protocal would be on something like this. I am not a pushy person.

But it is a weird feeling knowing that my bag is being seen by lots of people, and I must wait to find out just how it did. I certainly couldn't afford to go down for the show.

you do excellent work, I hope you decide either to formally publish or self publish. The last bead crochet book I bought was Carol Ventura's Beaded Tapestry Crochet. She has a beaded crochet purse pattern in Bead & Button as well, don't recall the issue, but I have it as I found it at WalMart.
I have been self publishing my patterns for the last four years at www.crochetnbeads.com It has been very rewarding.

Well...... they put up the results from the Beaded Bag Juried Bead show. I thought there would be placings. But apparently not. If you made the final cut you were a winner. So I am a Winner. woohoo-022.gif

The only placing I could find was Best of show ( Myrle Borine with a bag called On The Town. )

All in all I am so thrilled to have this happen. You can see my purse and all the rest in the Beaded Bag Gallery

http://interweave.richfx.com/catalog...d_Bag_Gallery/

My Ashley bag is in the finalist Gallery. So both my purses are getting some good exposure.

There were 202 entries total.

They narrowed it down to 61 finalists . and then down to 35 winners. So I did pretty good all considered.

• 1 month later...

Archived