BeadWorks Beaded Bag Competition: See post #64 .... MY Show Results

Katchkan

Thank You Everyone for your support. That means a lot to me. I am glad I only have a little over a month to wait for the final results. I really don't expect to win anything, But there is always that little part that hopes. This is a major competition and I am sure there are lots, and lots of beautiful pieces.

Wow!! What a very cool HAND bag!!!! I gotta buy this pattern when it is published and try it out!! I have been wanting to try to make a beaded bag but they look kind of difficult. The hand-bag might be one I would do and and it would be fun doing it and it would be fun actually having one!!!:nworthy

The pattern for the HANDbag is already on my website. Same with Ashley. I try and get the patterns up as quickly as I can once I complete a design.

You can find it here www.crochetnbeads.com

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I received an email today that listed all the winners in the Beaded Bag competition.

Guess What. My name was on it.

Apparently my purse HANDbag won an award.

th_S_CompHANDbagback.jpgth_HandbagFF.jpgth_HandbagPalm.jpg

Not sure what it won yet. They listed the winners in alphabetical order, so I quess I have to wait and find out what it won, when they post them in April.

But regardless of if it is only an honorable mention, I am thrilled to get so far in a competition of this caliber.

It will be going to the Bead Expo and be in June/ July issue of the Beadwork Magazine.

So as you can well imagine my feet are not touching the floor.

I will of course update again when I know my final placing........:yes

Oh Kathy, congratulations on being one of the winners in the beaded purse contest! I can't imagine how you could ever possibly lose any contest that you enter. :think I particularly like the "hand" bag. I just wish I had the skills necessary to make it myself. :(

:cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :clap :clap :clap :clap :yay :yay :yay :yay

Your bags are awesome. The HANDbag is especially fun.

I have yet to try beaded crochet. I have been gathering patterns though.

Sheryl

Archived