Georgia in Motion -15 inch doll

darski

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I hope that you don't mind me posting MY pictures of MY creation HERE? if so let me know I can move them!

I thought that this was SO cute, I couldn't resist making it for MY 2 yr old and her Dora doll. So here it goes. It IS a bit different and I added a little something Extra you should get a kick out of!

This is my FIRST post of anything I've made here at the Ville, so bear with me as I've tried my best to insure they are all the right size and all. Lets hope it works! Cross your fingers! :blush:hook

Ok I used baby yarn cause that's what I had and it was pink and it was sparkly so naturally it was a good choice for this pattern. I had a LOT of issues getting it Just right, so it isn't perfect, but I think its good enough :D

postdora1.jpg

As you can see, her little puppy has a matching outfit :devil How could I resist?

postdora2.jpg

and sorry about the hiney shot, but I had to show you her little ruffles! Again I just couldn't resist. I put a small shell stitch all around the top and legs in white to finish it off and then decided to do the dog too! Then my husband says..."Isn't that a BOY dog?" Honestly I have NO idea if it is or not, but for NOW its wearing a tutu! :hook

postdora3.jpg

This has been finished since July, however I just haven't had time to host and post but FINALLY I can mark that TO DO off my list!

Thank YOU so much Darski for the pattern My DD loves it. :manyheart

*pssst...I hear they have a NEW Mermaid outfit out for her now :hook *

• 6 years later...

hi, sorry to bother again. When you work the shell rows, do you skip stiches between shells? I worked every stitch and it came out all very wavy, but I like the one in your picture so much better, it looks more refined. I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong. I'm really sorry, I'm a 'youtube learner' and some things you just cant find.

Your Dora outfits are fabulous...makes me want to go get me a Dora doll and use up some scrap yarns that I've kept for no good reason...Now I have a reason !!! :manyheart

hi, sorry to bother again. When you work the shell rows, do you skip stitches between shells? I worked every stitch and it came out all very wavy, but I like the one in your picture so much better, it looks more refined. I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong. I'm really sorry, I'm a 'youtube learner' and some things you just cant find.

I made this several years ago but from the pic it looks like I skipped 1 st between the shells.  see what works for you but I agree that every stitch would be too much. :wlol

• 1 month later...

As you can see I haven't been on here in a long while, I love looking at all your patterns, Thank you so much!

Thank you for all your thank yous :rofl

I remember you from the old days.  :hug

Archived