Asking for Squares for a 5 year old boy with tumor in his heart

moomooo

HI ladies and gents:

Once again I come to you all that helped me with my grandaughters comfortghan..

My surgeons 5 year old son is right now in a rehab center as he suffered paralysis from his entire left side cause of having first of all blood flow blockage to the heart and brain.

He past out at home and when taken to the hospital and tests began they found the blockage and then found that this little angel of God has a tumor in the back inside wall of his heart..

Worst of it all is that he can not have it removed cause its inside the back wall of his small heart..

So right now he is in the rehab center to try and give him some mobility and in three months he will be placed in the heart transplant list....

So I wanted to put together for him a afghan with angels on it that is the theme I'm looking for...

I wanted to give him the comfortghan in any shades of blue squares and with a angel on the center of the squares to let him know that angels are surrounding him and the there are people praying for him at this time as well... His name is Bradley I will kep his last name out for privicy.

I am listing here a a url to one of the angels I would like attached to the squares: http://tinyurl.com/4r6sv

or another square that i can use is:

http://www.heartmadeblessings.org/patterns/Guardianangel1.asp

As long as the squares are in any blues and white angels that will be fine you can even pick any angel you might want to sew on to the squares.

I would like 10 inch squares please..

Sp please if any one can help please PM me and I will email you my mailing address...

Any squares will be appreciated... I would like to put this comfortghan soon and all prayers are welcomed as well..

God bless all

HI there Me:

I got your Pm and I have replied.. Thank you so much for wanting to bring comfort to this child ...

I didn't get much response here from the group so I appreciate you too and the other 2 ladies that responded..

God bless your kind heart.

Check your Pm box...

HI Karen :

Yes dear 10 " squares and let me tell you they will be so much appreciated as not many people responded and right now Bradley became 6 years old on Monday and the same day he was being transfered from here in NY to Boston children hospital for more tests and to see what can be done for him til he gets a heart transplant...

So i really want to put this ghan together for this child for his moments of confusion not knowing all that is happening to him and being separated from his other brothers...

So God bless you too for your way too kind and loving heart.

I PM'd you and got the reply, I'm working on doing as many as I can quickly, since I know the shipping from here will take a little longer than if I was in the States. Thought I'd try to do a few, since there doesn't seem to be too many making squares.

Just wanted to let you know!

Sally

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! You started this thread over a month ago! Are you still collecting squares? The ones at Hearts Blessing are lovely and easy to make.

I made a couple of them for Jessie's 2 daughters. For those of you who don't know, Jessie's husband and the father of these 2 girls recently passed away. You can read about it here. Today is Jessie's 29th birthday. Please remember this family in your prayers.

What is Bradley's current status? Is he in rehab now? You asked for a white angel...would a blue angel be okay? I think I already have a blue one made. If not, that's fine. It doesn't take long to make the angels. I will try to get at least one made and then I'll pm you for the address.

God bless you for doing this and I will pray for Bradley and his family.

:hug :manyheart

~ ♥ ~

Hi There: Well I do have all the squares needed for Bradleys comfortghan .thank you Loopy for the offer..

I will be putting it all together as soon as I put togehter another comfortghan for another group for a lady in the other group..

As for Bradley he is still in Boston children hospital ... They are trying to see if there would be a ways to operate on him rather than a heart transplant

but you know there pros and cons and some risk factors either ways..

As soon as I know more i will post here and also will post a photo here as soon as i get the ghan put together...

God bless and thanks for asking

I am so sorry to hear about the little boy, and sorry that I never saw your post before. Are you still looking for squares, let me know.

How is he doing?

ps. your post and mine must have been put on at the same time, saw my answer. Sorry couldnt help you out earlier.

• 2 weeks later...

I am still working on my squares and will have them done very very soon. I am sorry it is taking me so long but I am going to get these done and some for another member here and hope to have them all mailed out early next week.

Archived