Seeking someone to make me a pattern...

Tracy1cg

I'm looking for someone who's willing to design a crochet pattern for a 0-3 months (with alterations for 3-6 mo. size, just in case) boy's Christening/Dedication set in thread crochet. I've only ever seen one once in an old issue of "Crochet with Heart". I've already made that one for my son. I'd like to make a diiferent one as I'm expecting girl/boys twins in July. I'm making my girl a thread crochet dress so I'd like a thread crochet pant/sacque set with some sort of hat as well. Please p.m. me if you're an experienced designer willing to take on this task.

I'm posting this in "Seeking patterns" and "Thread Crochet" as well.

Tracy: I have a thread pattern for a christening dress...check it out on my blog under Sept or Oct. 2006...I'm currently working on a boy's outfit, as well. If you like, I can design it to match the outfit I already have designed. Just let me know!!

--Tracey

Your christening dress is gorgeous! Actually I already have a pattern picked out for the dress, I was hoping someone could design a pattern to go with that more...with maybe a side-saddle stitch?

Hello Tracy, I am very new here. I have been designing dresses, rompers, sleepers, sacques, booties, caps, hats, bonnets, and more for all sizes of dolls and babies. If you'd send me a clear photo and tell me the name of the pattern you are referring to, I know I can help you with your project for your babies.

I can pretty well look at a photo or a crocheted item and remake it. I don't know how I got this ability, but I realized it when a lady requested an enlargement on some antique doilies that she had. And then requested a table cloth made from the same stitch design.

If you read my profile or introduction you will find that I am a designer and getting ready to start having my doll and baby patterns published. So I know also how to make the written patterns for you.

Get ahold of me if you think you'd be interested in giving me a chance. God bless you and your family. Sissy Design-n-crochet cameo-creations@myway.com

Archived