Anyone In Corpus Christi, TX (Bay Area)

01buckler15

• 2 years later...

I was beginning to think I was the only crocheter in Corpus Christi. I started my search on page 1, and found you on 23. I am fairly new to the art, and yes I consider it an art and not just a craft as it is often called. That’s not to say I’m much of an artist at this point, but, you know, I learn more everyday. There are things to be learned from books, but sometimes you (I) need to just see it done to completely master a stitch or pattern.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
I was beginning to think I was the only crocheter in Corpus Christi. I started my search on page 1, and found you on 23. I am fairly new to the art, and yes I consider it an art and not just a craft as it is often called. That’s not to say I’m much of an artist at this point, but, you know, I learn more everyday. There are things to be learned from books, but sometimes you (I) need to just see it done to completely master a stitch or pattern.

Nope you are not the only one! Maybe the only one on Crochetville besides me of course. :lol I had started a group a while back. But we diminished as a couple people moved away and I got pregnant and had a baby. And a couple other started working full time again. Things like that happen in life I guess. I had stoped crocheting for a long while, but I'm back now and loving it!

Any ways... I'm just giving this thread a little bump to see if any one else is in Corpus and still around here.:hook

Archived