Uncommon Threads 2/7/07

The Uncommon Threads show on HGTV yesterday featured crochet for the whole show...I think, I had to leave for work a bit before it ended. Two lovely ladies showed how to make original hat designs with worsted weight yarn. Very interesting...Did anyone else see this and what did you think?

Yes, I saw the program. They demonstrated a crocheted visor and also a really cute hat/scarf done in puff stitches. The guest was a woman who has a new hat crochet book out... sorry forgot her name and the name of the book.

They usually say the patterns are on their website, but I couldn't find it on either the DIY or the HGTV website. If anyone has found the pattern for the puff stitch hat would you please post the link.

Thanks!

Joan

Seen it yesterday that's Afya she is one of my friends on my myspace page. Yep that's her book "Get Your Crochet On" her hats is really know to the hip hop community. Mainly like singers like Erick Byrdo don't know how to spell her last night. And to Common he is a singer. Also to India Arie she is a singer also. So her crochet is well known. Lover her style:)

Archived