JoAnn Sweepstakes

(I did a search to make sure no one else has posted about this and it brought up 1 from 2005)

JoAnn's is have a sweepstakes where you can win Lion Brand $350 Ultimate Yarn Gift Package

Enter here

Entries will be accepted from January 12, 2007 through February 27, 2007. Only one entry per person.

THREE GRAND PRIZE WINNERS

Ultimate Yarn Package - Over $350 Retail Value

Create fabulous scarves, hats, blankets and more with this complete knitting and crochet gift package from Lion Brand®. Three Grand Prize winners will receive an Ultimate Yarn Gift Package valued at over $350 including an array of beautiful colors of your favorite Lion Brand® Yarns. Also included are knitting needles, crochet hooks, and an ultimate tote bag. (Contents may vary from picture shown.)

:ty:woo I'm entered too now! It's great of you to share with us. I love going to Joann's & roaming around. I like to dream! :lol I've been wanting to go there for days but the money's low this week. Holding out for more funds.:lol I may go look anyway...they don't charge for looking...do they?:hook:yarn

I tried to enter this, but found out that I already had. I thought it looked sort of familiar, but I don't remember how I found the link to it.:think

:rofl i did that too. i was ordering online Saturday and apparently I must have entered then because I went back today to "track my order" and seen it. After I hit the submit button I then realized that I already entered:blush. But i SWEAR i do not remember entering on Saturday:confused.

Oh and BTW, I got my order from joann.com and I am :cheer and very pleased. I HATE ordering online but we had a wind chill advisory this past weekend and I didnt want to go out :mail .

:ty:woo I'm entered too now! It's great of you to share with us. I love going to Joann's & roaming around. I like to dream! :lol I've been wanting to go there for days but the money's low this week. Holding out for more funds.:lol I may go look anyway...they don't charge for looking...do they?:hook:yarn

nope they sure dont charge for looking :lurk . but im sure one day somehow, someway we'll get charged for looking :lol

Archived