Nighty bye-bye -15 inch doll

darski

That is so sweet. I think it was me who suggested Jammies and slippers and that is even cuter than i could have imagined. This Dora Doll is getting one hellava wardrode!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the slippers too.

What about Dora the explorer in a kaki bushy set like what Steve Irwin used to wear?

I reckon that would be pretty snazzy.

Darski,

I was just wondering if you ever make matching outfits for your little Dora fan? That is my attempt right now. My DD wants to help me make matching nightgowns for her, Dora, Bitty Baby, and her AG dolls to have sleepovers with. I think I will try to make each one a shell type pattern that flares just below the bust. What do you think?:think

Thanks!

I made a "bunny" motif for the front of the pajamas. With F hook, Ch3 and join. six sc in ring then join, ch 4 then sl st in ch., sl st to first sc, ch 4 then sl st in ch (these make the ears), sl st to next sc break off leaving a tail to sew to pajamas, add a pink nose if you like.

I made a "bunny" motif for the front of the pajamas. With F hook, Ch3 and join. six sc in ring then join, ch 4 then sl st in ch., sl st to first sc, ch 4 then sl st in ch (these make the ears), sl st to next sc break off leaving a tail to sew to pajamas, add a pink nose if you like.

I really like this and I might just borrow it if I can ever make a housecoat work out. thank you for adding this neat touch to the set. Love it :manyheart

I appreciate the thought but mine has to be able to go around the jammies and or nightgown that I made. it is having to be rather large because of that.

I think I will just have to go with sc and make it sew :rofl (old ST-TNG joke)

What about adapting the beach robe a bit and give it a collar instead of hood and a tie belt instead of buttons. A couple of velcro dots in the front can keep it in place for the little ones that can't tie. It would go over the nightie because there are no sleeves, and it looks roomy enough to go over the pjs.

Denise

These patterns seem like a good reason to buy a doll...... at my age!!!

Ok and save it for the grand daughter -- age 1

Boy is that thinking ahead!

Hey, I bought one for me at my age. 60 is getting closer and closer. :wlol

Archived