A Perfect 6! - 15" doll - image intense

darski

Darski,

Thank you so much again for posting these patterns! I plan on making a few of these sets. I am planning on making these for my 2 nieces, my mom's friend from work (she has a daughter who loves dolls) plus if time allows I want to make a few for charity (and of course donate a doll to go with).

How about an outfit for St. Patty's day?

Thanks again! You are truly talented!

Have a great day!

Darski,

I really like your Dora clothes, are the patterns all in one place? My granddaughter is into Dora and her Birthday is 2 days after mine, this would make a great gift. One suggestion as she likes to follow her dad around in her bib overalls, don't know if Dora has any or not.

Patty

I'm not sure if I thanked you already, so "thank you" for the patterns. I just had to go out and get a Dora doll! I haven't had a chance yet to start any of the outfits, but I do plan on making them :) These patterns will make a nice mix and match wardrobe too......................Lise

Another great outfit! I am a bit chilly at the moment, How about a winter coat with boots, hand muff or what have you.....Also thinking of a really frilly party dress! Maybe a long skirt or gown....Tennis outfit? Some sort of retro "groovy" outfit, jeans, floppy hat, beaded bag......cooking outfit, complete with chef's hat and apron?

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm so glad to make your acquaintance:lol I just wanted to say "thanx" for all of the beautiful Dora clothes:clap I couldn't find a Dora doll, so I went to e-bay and found 2 that were in good shape. But as of yet I haven't started on any of the clothes:no As my husband would say, "I have to many irons in the fire right now":eek I have downloaded all of your Dora patterns, and filed them away in a safe place:lol You do such fantastic work:cheer

• 10 years later...

Archived