A Perfect 6! - 15" doll - image intense

darski

A Perfect 6! :pinterest

Please note: I tried to upload the pics in the new system but many are not available for me to dl again and so I am just putting what I have at the front

I couldn’t find a way to make ice skates that would work so I just figured y’all could buy some skates for Dora and I will supply the tote. :wlol

post-4896-135897589463_thumb.jpg

post-4896-135897589527_thumb.jpg

Skating skirt with attached panties

Begin with a 1/4inch elastic waistband.

With Main Colour

Row 1: Work 40 sc over elastic and join.

Row 2: Work dc into every sc but increase by two dc, join (42 dc)

Row 3: work sc into every dc, join (42 sc)

Row 4: Work dc in sc, 2dc in sc around, join (63 dc)

Row 5: Dc around, join. Break off and weave in ends.

Row 6: With White (trim colour)

Work a pattern of Long Single crochet into the stitch in row 4, a long sc between stitches and a sc.

You will have sc, long sc and very long sc, long sc, sc…

Attached panties…

Working from underside of skirt…

Row 1: Work FPsc into every sc around elastic waistband.

Determine what will be your centre front and centre back stitches from the 40 stitches. You have 40 stitches so there will be 20 stitches on each (left and right) side. You are concerned with one stitch from each side as your increase points.

Row 2: dc in every sc around

Row 3: dc around working increase dc into the four stitches that mark centre front and back.

Row 4 and 5: work dc as for row 3 (increases at centre) but work a couple of dc decreases at sides.

Form crotch…

Row 6: work hdc around to Centre Front, chain 2, join to Centre Back stitch, sl st to other CB stitch, sc across the two chains to return to CF continue working hdc around. Work decreases in the hdc’s as needed to keep a slim leg opening.

Flower Motif at waist – optional

With white, work a small 4-petal flower motif and attach at waist with a pretty button.

White Cable Sweater

skate6.jpg

Work closures along back in any way that works for your little one’s abilities. I worked 3 tight chain loops

Work a 3 stitch sc ribbing for 30 rows.

(ch 4, sc in 2nd ch from hook TBL and across. Turn work, sc TBL across) do not break off

Row 1: work 37 sc evenly into edge of ribbing .

Row 2: work HDC across increasing by 10 hdc. (47 hdc)

Row 3: hdc in 4 hdc, work BPdc Cross in next two stitches, (2 hdc in next hdc, hdc in next 3 hdc)twice, hdc in next hdc, work BPdc Cross in next hdc, 2 hdc, work 4 BPDC in next 4 hdc, hdc in next 2 hdc, work FPdc Cross in next 2 hdc, (hdc in next 3, 2hdc in next st) three times, hdc in next 2 st, work BPdc Cross in next two stitches, hdc in last 4 sts (should be about 58 stitches including all Front Post sts)

Row 4 work across row doing hdc in hdc and working FPdc into FPdc Crosses from last row and 4 stitch FPdc Cross at centre front.

NOTE: For the rest of the sweater, you will work a BPdc Cross on the 2 stitch sets and BPdc (straight) on the four front stitches then reverse to work FPdc (straight) into the 2 stitch sets and a 4 stitch FPdc Cross in the centre 4 sts. This alternates the crossed stitches and makes the harder 4 stitch segment workable from the front.

Row 5: Maintaining the pattern of Post Crossed Stitches, work 8hdc, ch 1, work 12 hdc, ch 1, work 17 hdc, , ch 1, work 12 hdc, ch 1, 9hdc. The chain 1 spaces mark the sleeves.

Row 6: generally repeat row 5 but work (hdc, ch1, hdc) into ch 1 spaces.

Row 7: work hdc to (and into) ch 1 space, skip all sts between ch 1 spaces, (sleeve) work hdc along front between ch 1 spaces, skip all stst for next sleeve, work hdc along back sts.

Rows 8 – 10: work hdc in every hdc maintaining Crossed Post stitches. Break off weave in ends. Sew on buttons if needed.

This makes a basic sweater pattern and it could be adapted to any style you want. You could make long sleeves or make it longer as you wish.

The Hat.

skate2.jpg

Start with a ch 4 and two dc into 1st chain.

Gradually increase the stitches to 9 across and develop 3 FPdc ridges evenly

E.g.: dc, dc, FPdc, dc, FPdc, dc, FPdc, dc, dc.

Work until hat measures 10 inches then decrease gradually to form point at other end. Break off.

Ties – with white…

Ch 2, work 6 sc into 1st chain, ch 34, work sc into every stitch along ONE side of the hat. Break off.

Work a second tie in the same way working along the other side of the hat. Break off

Skate tote

skate4.jpg

With Main colour, work 18 st Foundation DC row,

Row 2 - 3: dc across row.

Row 4: work 6 dc, skip 6dc, work last 6 dc.

Row 5: dc in dc. Break off leaving a long tail for sewing.

Stitch sides together across top of tote and work yarn down to top of toe area and stitch that together as well.

With White, *attach yarn to top of tote… work decorative Long SC stitches (as per skirt edge) along one edge of tote.

Sc bottom stitches together and sc along sc stitches to return to back edge. Work decorative stitches along remaining side join to first sc at top,* chain 15 and repeat instructions between *.

Add closure half way down back opening. I used a button and a buttonhole loop.

Copyright Darlene Cutler, February 2007.

I do not have a problem with people/groups using my patterns to make a little extra money by physically making them and selling the items they make.

However, I do not permit the selling of my patterns for money. I have once given permission for a booklet to be made of them for a charitable sale and I may do so again *if I am asked* and if it is for a church, charity or school type group. But first you have to ask.

Furthermore, If you choose to use my patterns as a money maker, I do not permit my images to be used for any advertizing of your work. You must make your own item and photograph that. These images are as much a part of my Web image as a designer as the patterns are and I reserve that use to myself alone.

post-4896-135897589326_thumb.jpg

post-4896-135897589479_thumb.jpg

I have been wondering what y'all would like to see made for Dora. I could use some suggestions at this point. I can't guarantee that I can make what you request but I can try :wlol

thanks for looking at my little efforts - 'preciate it.

Darski, that is just so cute!! I love all the little outfits you've made so far, very creative.

If you are looking for suggestions, how about a little cheerleader outfit complete with pom poms? :cheer:D

I've been thinking of that one myself --- will give it a try. :yes

i love dora,, i dont have a little girl but am looking for someone who would play with her just to make your clothes. now i think dora needs some one piece footy pjs with bunnys ears on the toes or maybe just pj top and bottom and bunny slippers.

Darski, I can't believe you're just giving these away. Not that I don't love them and totally appreciate it, but these are amazing.

You know what Dora really needs? Some school clothes! My daughter wears a uniform to school - a white or blue polo shirt and blue or khaki pants and I'd love to be able to make Dora a matching school uniform for her.

Oh, and for skates, maybe do some tall shoes and the crochet over paperclips for the "blades"?

You are making me want to RUN right out and get a Dora doll....your clothes are AMAZING!!! Good thing we are snowed in here in Iowa this morning, OR I WOULD be out getting me a Dora doll..your a FABULOUS designer!!:manyheart

Okay, I want to make sure I have all of your amazing patterns saved.

You've done:

Dressed for February

Life On the Beach, #1

Life on the Beach, #2

and

Sunday Go-To-Meeting Ensemble

Is that all of them? I don't want to miss a single one!

There is also my snowsuit ensemble in show and tell here:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=607206&postcount=1

the actual patterns are:

the pattern is here for hat mitts and scarf http://www.crochetville.org/forum/sh...2&postcount=15

the pattern is here for the Jacket and Snowpants:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/sh...5&postcount=25

Your clothes are so adorable. I have a grand daughter that is just going to love these clothes. It might make it so she isn't mad about me leaving for the winter. How about a cute top with a pair of capri pants, and maybe a nightgown? Thank you so much for sharing your patterns with us. I am so glad that I found this forum.

What about a ballerina outfit? My girls are obsessed with tutus and toe shoes.

A horse-show outfit would be cute, too.

I WANT A DORA DOLL just so I can make these cute clothes!

How about some jamies and a dressing gown with fluffy slippers :lol :lol

Oh, yes, a tutu! That is a must have for all the fashionable Doras this season!

And she needs a long, floor length dress for when she plays "quinceañera"!

Archived