The View

The View just came on here on the west coast. The guest host said it was green because Rosie is Irish. When they came back from the first commercial Rosie's and Barbara's baggies with the scarves were gone from the table.

I thought it was kind of rude of her to NOT even take it out of the bag and at LEAST look at it. I'm sure she didn't put it on because all she does is complain about how hot she is because she is going thru menopause and having hot flashes, so I can understand her not wearing it, but I do think she could have at least took it out of the bag and showed the audience.

I'd have been the first one to put mine on (and be inspecting it at the same time)! :)

:rofl

I was looking at Elizabeth's (because it was a lighter color and easier to "inspect"!) trying to figure out which stitch she used and even trying to identify they type of yarn!

i didn't like that she didn't take it out to look, and thought it was rude of her. Thinking that she is into crafts i would have thought she would look at it and check it out...

I found this on Rosie's Blog...

Wendy writes:

“Oh…green..” Thats all you could say to the nice lady that MADE you a scarf? You couldn’t even be bothered to take it out of the bag and try it on for 5 seconds?

Rosie writes:

allergy attack was happening b4 the show

didnt want to risk it

Archived