Hookhandle holder and a cover

Kbear

I was working on something the other day. I was using a really small hook, I put it down and said how are hard it is to use. I have hand trouble and I have a hard time holding small things. My Boyfriend pick it up and ask me what he could do to help. I told I need something to hold on to that was bigger. So off he went to his workroom. He came back later and said he would have some in a day or 2 would that be ok. What could I say he had my hook? So I went on to work on some else.

This is what he came up with. I had to make a special holder for it. I know he working on making some more for me. Cause he had been working on something for a while now.

What a great Boyfriend!! :D

Thanks for looking

th_Picture011.jpg

You can click to make it bigger.

That looks great. Any time he wants to go into the hook handle making business, just let me know!!!

I wrapped my hooks in that fun-foam mesh that is good for cutting no-slip shapes out of (for putting under things on kitchen countertop, etc).

I wrapped a strip of it around my hooks and ran over it with stretchy medical tape, kind of the way you wrap a hockey stick handle. Works great...looks awful. I should call them Buckley's Brand Hook Wraps.

Archived