Nebraska!!

HannaH

I don't live in Nebraska but wished i did,my brother and his family live there in North Platte and my nephew is a husker in lincoln.We justed visited this past summer.Take care Linda

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I live in Omaha and it is wonderful. Great restaurants, wonderful culture, lots to do and most of it is free or very low cost, good friendly people.

I don't live in Nebraska, but I was wondering what it's like in Omaha. My husband was just offered a job there and I'm curious what it's like there (although we may not accept the job offer!)

• 1 month later...
I live in the SW corner of this fine Cornhusker State! Glad to see fellow Nebraskans on here:hook Hugs Kathy:hug

I also live in the SW corner of Nebraska (east of McCook). Hello to all the fellow Cornhuskers on here.

:heart

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well... isnt this just the coolest thing... here I am a newbie... and excited to make new friends... learn new things... share with everyone ... and I find that some of you are right here in my own state!!! :manyheart

:mug

• 1 month later...

One more Husker Fan!!! From the north east corner. Anyone going to the Red/White game this Saturday??? A lot of my family will be there!

Any one make a Husker afghan? I've made a few red/black/gray ones.

Tres

Hi Fellow Cornhuskers.......I haven't been here awhile to post, but try and pop in now and then. No we aren't going to the R/W Spring game this year, but have been to some of them as well as a few other NE games. Not often, but do enjoy going. I have high hopes for better things now............ Always a loyal Husker fan, but things were at the bottom of the barrel or lower. Now we can go on...

I haven't made a Husker afghan, but did sketch out some different ones I would like to try. I knitted one of the Mary Maxim sweater patterns one time that was a blank graph and put my own Husker design on it. I used red and white yarn. I mostly crochet.

Our church has started a prayer shawl ministry, so thought I would make one of those. I have started to knit one, but think next time I will crochet one as it will go much faster for me.

I live in the Southwest corner of the state.

Nice to meet everyone........

Hello Fellow Nebraska Crocheters::crocheting

It is so exciting to see all you Nebraskans and crocheters on top of it. And I see that the name Kathy was very popular among us. I live in central Nebraska in a very small town. I would love to live in Lincoln or Omaha and will live closer to there after my husband retires in about 5 years as we have a son in Lincoln and a daughter in Omaha and love both cities. We have granchildren in both cities so can't get there fast enough.:c9

So good to meet all of you:yes

:manyheart

KathyWho

• 3 weeks later...

Good Morning!

THE SUN IS SHINING!! Might be a little cold, but I think spring is going to conquer winter!

Anyone planting flowers/veggies? It's a little early for northeast Nebr. to do that just yet. Asparagus is coming up though. Tulips and such is up also.

It's too nice outside to sit inside today. Talk to you later.

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

hello, I live in Omaha, I have a earlly spring garden growing, peas, spinach etc. Just planted coleus out front, as I have DD graduation next week and wanted some color. I enjoyed the first week of the Farmers Market yesterday, often wonder about selling some bags there, but don't have the time or money to build a inventory and not sure how they would sell.

:sunYup.... sure was a pretty day!

Church this morning... out to lunch... then spent the rest of the afternoon and evening watching my 12 yr old at ball practice while my 9 and 7yr olds road their bikes around out small town.

With all that has been going on ... mostly emotionaly... it sure was nice to relax on such a nice day!

:mug

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am from the Lincoln area with family in Grand Island. Looking forward for football season in a few weeks and looking forward to a Great Season with Tom Osborne and Bo Pelini leading the way!

Archived