The "NEW" Mainstays Pounders - reply from walmart post #44

RoseRed

I just purchased one in red and one in black. They are very nice for the price and quantity. For some reason though, the red is way softer than the black, but they are still great buys. They sell pretty quickly here so I'm always there to check out the color selection. So far I've only seen red, black, yellow, lavender, pink and white. Still, a very good deal!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

I noticed the black wasn;'t as soft also. I think it has something to do with the fact that the darker the color the more dye it needs. If you use them together you really won't notice too much of a difference. I did my daughters flannelghan in red and black and after it was washed and dried (with dryer sheets of course) the diff wasn't that much.

• 2 weeks later...

Guess Ill have to wait until our wal-mart gets it in

Yes I heard that wal-mart was goin to phase our their yarn in the next year or so, we better get on the ball and call the wal-mart hotline and start complaining, It does hepl if enough people do it. That the same thing K-Mart did Now I have no reason to shop at K-Mart they use to have the wintuk yarn

Archived