GENERAL HOSPITAL everyone wearing SCARVES

luckybmr

I tape GH everyday while I am at work. Have been watching for over 30 years. Only daytime soap I watch. I have noticed a lot of the characters wearing scarves lately.

Elizabeth had a gorgeous scarf on a few weeks ago. It was blocks of brown, red, orange, white, blue, green and golden yellow. I went out a bought the colors and looked at the show again and am trying to create one.

Last week LuLu had on a scarve that was also done in blocks, although didn't look as wide as the one Elizabeth wore. LuLu's was in white, cream, grey, brown and a black with white in it (kind of like charcoal). So, of course I now have that yarn!

I am making them both in half-double stitch and hope they turn out as nice as I think they will.

I watch GH EVERYDAY! I LOVE it! I have been watching forever, over 30 years also. I remember the days of black & white, when it was only thirty minutes.

I loved Lizzie scarf too. I hope you post pics of your finished reproduction!

I love GH too! We have dish network, so I can't watch them in daytime, I watch them on Soapnet at night, which is great for me, b/c my boys are asleep in bed, and I can crochet away! I do love their items on there. Great inspiration! :U

GH is the only soap I watch now. DH has been sucked into it, and even he commented on all the crochet & knit items the girls have been wearing lately. Georgie had an amazing light blue knit sweater on the other day . . . if only I had her body . . .

That rust/brown/white scarf Liz had on the other day was amazing! I'm so glad to see the various knit/crochet winterwear on my favorite soap. It gets the creative juices flowing.

I can't wait to see your scarves when your finished.

Archived