Our House Part One (go to Part Two for posting)

JulieKay

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am new to the forum and just wanted to share that I am working on a crochet quilt from happy yellow house.I am making the flower quilt.I have been working on it for about 2 months and I'm almost done.

That's fabulous :yay I hope you will share pictures, as we would love to see your work. What colors are you using? :welcome -- glad you are joining us in making the addictive little squares (also known as 'saltines').

Hello I just wanted to let you know that I am working on a crochet quilt from happy yellow house.I am making the flower quilt.I have been working on it for 2 months and am almost finished.Thanks.Lillian

Hi, Lillian! :hi Welcome to Crochetville and to the Every Happy House CAL. I:welcome Glad to have you join us. We love pictures. I've been taking a break from saltines for a while, but plan on getting back into them in January. :hook

Linda ~ Your RR is beautiful! How nice of Rosie to come over and help you put together the pillowcase you wanted. Such a special gift stitched with love for your Ayden!

Mary ~ Sounds as though your MIL was happy on her birthday. I hope you get some time, today, to sit down and start your new afghan pattern for the babe.

Hi, All! Busy, crazy week ahead. DH returned from Taiwan, and it sounded as though he had a great intro to business dealings with the new corporate partner. We are all happy he is home. Plans for Christmas are coming together, but the week between Christmas and New Year's is topsy-turvy, as DH's annual snowmobile trip with friends from college has been canceled. We will figure out a new activity in the next couple of days. Have a good Monday, Everyone.

welcome, Lillian!

Linda, I hope you get time to relax...

Dusti what great news that DH is home!

Mary, this is Gracie's first CHristmas!!

Lillian ~ Welcome! The Flower Quilt is a wonderful pattern! I cheated and made a baby ghan using just one section. :blush:)

Linda ~ Ooh! That wool will make a super warm shawl. :yarn Can't wait to see the color!

Hi Dusti ~ Great news about DH getting home just in time for Christmas. :manyheart

Judy ~ Yep, it's Gracie's first Christmas...and that's why we didn't put a big tree up this year. :dog :lol

Yay! I started the "Animal Crackers" baby ghan this afternoon. The pattern is 10 full pages :eek ...it's been awhile since I've had to concentrate this hard. :lol Again, I absolutely love the TLC Cotton Plus yarn!

Yay! I started the "Animal Crackers" baby ghan this afternoon. The pattern is 10 full pages :eek ...it's been awhile since I've had to concentrate this hard. :lol Again, I absolutely love the TLC Cotton Plus yarn!

I've never heard of that pattern...where did you get it?

I am new to the forum and just wanted to share that I am working on a crochet quilt from happy yellow house.I am making the flower quilt.I have been working on it for about 2 months and I'm almost done.

Welcome to the group...cant wait to see photos!!!

Hi, All! Busy, crazy week ahead. DH returned from Taiwan, and it sounded as though he had a great intro to business dealings with the new corporate partner. We are all happy he is home. Plans for Christmas are coming together, but the week between Christmas and New Year's is topsy-turvy, as DH's annual snowmobile trip with friends from college has been canceled. We will figure out a new activity in the next couple of days. Have a good Monday, Everyone.

Im so glad that your DH made it back :hug

Im doing the Tree of life and you have to follow it close to so im right there with you :lol

Hi, Lillian! :hi Welcome to Crochetville and to the Every Happy House CAL. I:welcome Glad to have you join us. We love pictures. I've been taking a break from saltines for a while, but plan on getting back into them in January. :hook

I was taking a break too but i dug it back out last nite so i can get going on the Cassa again i a few weeks :P

Hope everyone is good :hug

Good Morning! :)

I've never heard of that pattern...where did you get it?

Hi Judy ~ It's in A Year of Baby Afghans-Book 4. :hook

Im doing the Tree of life and you have to follow it close to so im right there with you :lol

That's a beautiful pattern, Shay! I saw the picture you posted in your CAL and it's sooo pretty. :clap

Christmas is very easy this year. DD and her DH are having my family over and we only have to drive 20 minutes to get there. A few more things to wrap and I'm ready. :gift:ctree

Hi ladies! I've missed you all. I'm so busy with Christmas (as I'm sure you all are, too).

I wanted to hop in and say, "Hello!" Just in case I don't make it back beforehand, I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas! God bless you all!!!

Good morning. . . oops, afternoon. I was lazy today and stayed in bed reading until just a little while ago. I didn't realize it was almost 2:00 until I came upstairs to get something to eat. :lol

Hi ladies! I've missed you all. I'm so busy with Christmas (as I'm sure you all are, too).

I wanted to hop in and say, "Hello!" Just in case I don't make it back beforehand, I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas! God bless you all!!!

Hi Nicole! We've missed you, too. :manyheart Have a wonderful Holiday and take care. :hug

Good morning. . . oops, afternoon. I was lazy today and stayed in bed reading until just a little while ago. I didn't realize it was almost 2:00 until I came upstairs to get something to eat. :lol

Good for you, Linda. You deserve pure relaxation for a change. :yes

Mary, ty for the info!

Have a great day/evening everyone...and all the best to you, too, Nicole:hug:manyheart

You're welcome! Are you working on anything special now? :think

I made a few little squares this afternoon...my eyes were getting tired from reading the baby ghan pattern line by line. :lol These are for another Just Ducky and I've only made about 35 squares so far.

You're welcome! Are you working on anything special now? :think

I'm making a baby graph ghan - it's a bear, uses DC, and is a gift that has to be in the mail before the end of Dec. It's going very fast, though.

Were are on our way out the door, but I wanted to stop for a moment and wish you all a very

:ctreeMerry Christmas

:wreath

Travel safely, if you are leaving home. We ought to be ahead of the storm predicted for the Midwest, and once we reach our hometown, we can stay until the roadways are cleared for travel again. Stay warm.

:manyheart to Everyone here!

Hello All! :hi

Just dropping in to wish my "not so old" friends and everyone else a very, very Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

AND

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

:manyheart:hug

Good morning, everyone. John is back at the hospital for more tests and instructions for the upcoming surgery. Kim and I are just hanging out and watching Christmas specials. Rosie brought us over a big plate of homemade Christmas cookies. Yummy!

Hope you have a safe trip and a wonderful Christmas with family, Dusti.

We are going to my church's children's Christmas pageant tomorrow afternoon.

Happy Wednesday, Ladies! :)

I'm making a baby graph ghan - it's a bear, uses DC, and is a gift that has to be in the mail before the end of Dec. It's going very fast, though.

:c9 Can't wait to see it, Judy!

Were are on our way out the door, but I wanted to stop for a moment and wish you all a very

:ctreeMerry Christmas

Travel safely, if you are leaving home. We ought to be ahead of the storm predicted for the Midwest, and once we reach our hometown, we can stay until the roadways are cleared for travel again. Stay warm.

:manyheart to Everyone here!

Thank you, Dusti. :manyheart If you're online while you're gone...Have a wonderful time!

Hello All! :hi

Just dropping in to wish my "not so old" friends and everyone else a very, very Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

AND

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

:manyheart:hug

Hi Jeannie! Merry Christmas to you, too. :yes

Good morning, everyone. John is back at the hospital for more tests and instructions for the upcoming surgery. Kim and I are just hanging out and watching Christmas specials. Rosie brought us over a big plate of homemade Christmas cookies. Yummy!

Hope you have a safe trip and a wonderful Christmas with family, Dusti.

We are going to my church's children's Christmas pageant tomorrow afternoon.

Linda ~ When is John's surgery scheduled? Did you finish Rosie's RR? :think Enjoy your day! :manyheart

Happy Wednesday, Ladies! :)

Linda ~ When is John's surgery scheduled? Did you finish Rosie's RR? :think Enjoy your day! :manyheart

Happy Wednesday, Mary. John has surgery the first Monday in January, the 4th. He'll be coming back home on the following Thursday unless something unforeseen happens. No driving for 3 weeks. He's planning on working from home at least part-time by the 11th. Time will tell on that.

:hi everyone.

All the new projects sound wonderful. :yes

Linda, hope the surgery is a success. Is John a good patient?

Dusti, safe travelling and have a lovely Christmas.

Mary, another Ducky? They are cute. :yes I really need to not stop in here, every time I do, I want to work on saltines. :lol I need to get presents finished first. :P

Archived