Our House Part One (go to Part Two for posting)

JulieKay

Linda - Can't wait to see the new quilt! :cheer

So I thought I'd come have post #17,000 here in the House :D

Boy, I talk too much :lol

Hmmm, wonder if I can crochet in peace being 3:30ish in the a.m. and Ghost will leave my yarn alone? :lol:cat

Wow! 17,000 posts! And I thought that I was bad.

Cara congratulations on 17000 posts. you sure are a chatterbox :rofl

Looks to me like the pot is calling the kettle black. You with 22700+ posts. :lol :lol :lol

Good Morning! 2010 WILL be the year I make my Casa! I did start it and I had already started another ghan from a book that actually is made with saltines. A long time ago I mentioned it. It's called Castle Walls.

Anyway, after Christmas I am going to work on one or both of these!

Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see your pictures of them.

Good morning It's still overcast, but brighter than it's been the last three or four days. I'll definitely get pictures in a bit. Then it will be time to get my crochet hook flying on the RR and a few other items. 9 days until Christmas. Yikes! :eek I think Kim and I will be doing a bunch of gift wrapping today, too. I haven't mailed anything yet. Oops! :eek I'm late this year.

Hope everyone has a great day. More later.

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good Morning! 2010 WILL be the year I make my Casa! I did start it and I had already started another ghan from a book that actually is made with saltines. A long time ago I mentioned it. It's called Castle Walls.

Hi Shelby! So glad you're going to get back to the saltines. :hook I love having them to work on when I need a change from other things. :yes

Linda ~ Good luck with your projects. :manyheart There's just not enough time in the day to get everything done!

Cara ~ Your ribbed scarf pattern I made for DH is now a Christmas gift for someone else...DD asked if I had any "guy" scarves. :lol It's fine with DH of course, so will make him another one.

Off to run errands. Have a good day!

Go Shelby! :cheer Go Shelby!! :cheer

9 days until Christmas. Yikes! :eek I think Kim and I will be doing a bunch of gift wrapping today, too. I haven't mailed anything yet. Oops! :eek I'm late this year.

Yes, I feel like I'm running way behind this year as well. Oh wait. That would be because I *am* running behind :rofl Thankfully the celebration with my side of the family isn't until after the first of the year so I still have a couple of weeks :D

Cara ~ Your ribbed scarf pattern I made for DH is now a Christmas gift for someone else...DD asked if I had any "guy" scarves. :lol It's fine with DH of course, so will make him another one.

Oh. So your DH is like BD eh? Waits until the end then wants to go shopping in my stash of completed projects :lol Well, at least they're appreciative :D

I was all set up to take pictures and discovered that the battery in my camera is dead. Rats! John's on his way home so maybe I can get one before the light is all gone.

Good morning, everyone. We have sunshine for the first time in about a week. I love it! My mood immediately improves with the sun out and about. I have started wrapping Christmas presents today. One done and lots to go. Not too many odd shaped ones so it should go pretty fast.

Rosie is coming over later today to help me make a pillowcase for Ayden to match his quilt. Maybe two if it goes quickly and I have enough material.

Linda - I'm so glad you're having pretty weather today :clap

Hi Nicole! :hi

Roxy - I PMd you.

Howdy gals :2hug

Today's my day out. Only one or possibly two more of those and then my sister starts school. I'm very proud of her and I know she will do stunningly well but gosh I'll miss that day out every week. :lol Guess BD will actually have to take me somewhere once or twice a month. He's not big on outings and he doesn't like bingo at all :lol

Finished the baskets yesterday for BD to take to work today. He was very impressed with them. I told him good because that was as good as it got. :lol Those things made me about half nuts :lol

I hope everyone has a great day :ghug

Good Morning! :)

Good morning, everyone. We have sunshine for the first time in about a week. I love it! My mood immediately improves with the sun out and about. I have started wrapping Christmas presents today. One done and lots to go. Not too many odd shaped ones so it should go pretty fast.

Rosie is coming over later today to help me make a pillowcase for Ayden to match his quilt. Maybe two if it goes quickly and I have enough material.

I feel the same way about the sunshine! Good luck with your wrapping and other projects...the pillowcase idea is a great one! :yes

Howdy gals! Not much time to chat. I read the posts and you're cracking me up. Have a great day and a fantabulous weekend in case I don't get back before then. Lots of Christmas stuff going on this week. :D

Hi Nicole! :manyheart

Howdy gals :2hug

Today's my day out. Only one or possibly two more of those and then my sister starts school. I'm very proud of her and I know she will do stunningly well but gosh I'll miss that day out every week. :lol Guess BD will actually have to take me somewhere once or twice a month. He's not big on outings and he doesn't like bingo at all :lol

Finished the baskets yesterday for BD to take to work today. He was very impressed with them. I told him good because that was as good as it got. :lol Those things made me about half nuts :lol

I hope everyone has a great day :ghug

Have a wonderful day out, Cara. And congratulations on finishing the baskets! :clap

I think the "want tos" are winning out over the "need tos" today. :lol The blue yarn is supposed to be here tomorrow! :hook

Hi ladies, have not been on here for a while, and went to go onto the sky cal, but it's closed:( can anyone tell me whats going on and if the sky cal will be started up again, thanks.

You can find some of us here http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=108719

.... JulieKay started it for us,:hook

Okay, here are the pictures of Ayden's quilt. The kitties and dogs are on the front and the dinosaurs are the back. I tried to take a close up of each side to show a bit of the details.

post-9295-13589748603_thumb.jpg

post-9295-135897486035_thumb.jpg

post-9295-135897486038_thumb.jpg

post-9295-135897486041_thumb.jpg

Archived