Our House Part One (go to Part Two for posting)

JulieKay

Good morning, Cara:hug...and I vote for the LC:D

I'm with Judy, the LC would be a great way to spend the day :D

I also vote or the Log Cabin! :devil

It's unanimous! :hook

They never pick a bare floor, do they? My dogs are the same way ....carpet is their choice.

Why no, no they don't :rolleyes We have over 1000 sq ft of bare floor but NOOOO they have to get sick on my bathroom or living room rugs :rofl Silly kitties :lol

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They never pick a bare floor, do they? My dogs are the same way ....carpet is their choice.

Why no, no they don't :rolleyes We have over 1000 sq ft of bare floor but NOOOO they have to get sick on my bathroom or living room rugs :rofl Silly kitties :lol

I have all hardwood floors in my house except the areas that have a rug. Just like your pets, mine pick the rugs and the bed to get sick! It's like they have radar for the worst spots to have tummy troubles.

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been in here in so long. It's been a busy summer here. It's finally starting to calm down and we're almost ready for school to start now.

I also dug out an old UFO quilt ghan that I need to start working on again. It's DD's PTC that I started over a year ago. I got quite a bit of work done on it this last weekend.

Mary, I have 37 solids to report.

Definitely, the log cabin, Cara. I'm working on another preemie afghan. This one's in white, baby yellow, and bright yellow.

I also vote or the Log Cabin! :devil Of course, I didn't do laundry yesterday either. I will have to do it this evening. My Jackie got sick on the bed last night. :yuck

Setup: My computer desk is right by my patio door. So there's not a whole lot of room between the desk and the tracks that the door slides back on when opened. Got the visual? Good, now image the cat decided those tracks are a great place to get sick at :lol Yep, mine did that, several times. The brat :D

Happy Monday, Ladies. :) Thank you for all the comments about Gracie. :manyheart

Mary forgot to say please add 36 more solids for me please.Im doing this one in 6x6 squares.

Hi Shay! I've added 36 more. :yes

Hi, Cara, and everyone! I'm almost finished joining all the squares for the preemie ghan!

Mary, 43 solids...count me FINISHED with making any saltines for a bit.

They're on the list!

Preemie size. Made with Vanna Baby
It's wonderful, Judy. :cheer
Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been in here in so long. It's been a busy summer here. It's finally starting to calm down and we're almost ready for school to start now.

I also dug out an old UFO quilt ghan that I need to start working on again. It's DD's PTC that I started over a year ago. I got quite a bit of work done on it this last weekend.

Mary, I have 37 solids to report.

PTC? I need help remembering what it is. :blush:lol 37 solids added. :hook

I hope everyone had a good weekend. We had over two inches of beautiful rain this morning. The temps are in the 70's right now! After 18 100 degree days, this is very welcome.

Setup: My computer desk is right by my patio door. So there's not a whole lot of room between the desk and the tracks that the door slides back on when opened. Got the visual? Good, now image the cat decided those tracks are a great place to get sick at :lol Yep, mine did that, several times. The brat :D

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Those darn kitties! They are all pretty rotten in my experience. It reminded me of how many times Jack got sick in the window sill when I had the windows open this spring.

Jackson gets sick so often. I'm fairly certain I need to take him to see a "kitty whisperer". I'm convinced that he's self conscious of his weight so he sticks his paw down his throat whenever he eats.... :rolleyes

Okay at least my girls usually get sick where it's easy enough to clean up :lol

Hi Mary!! :hi

We got rain!!! :jumpyay For a whole 10 minutes :rofl Remind me that I was begging for rain in July in September when it rains almost non-stop :lol At least it usually does. It didn't last year :no

Here is the last picture I had of the PTC. I haven't added anything to it. I need to sew some more squares together. I think I have enough made for another block or two.

That's very pretty!

Here is the last picture I had of the PTC. I haven't added anything to it. I need to sew some more squares together. I think I have enough made for another block or two.

LOVE the bright colors!! Donna...what does PTC stand for??:think

Very pretty, Donna! Yaay for a moment here 'n' there to work on it :clap I have been wracking my brain to remember what PTC stands for...is it 'Path to the Cabin??' I know you told us, but I am forgetful :lol Regardless of its name, it is a lovely ghan.

Sunshine is supposed to be out, today, so I am planning a day of crocheting on the deck. We are going to spend the weekend with the girls and will be bringing DD4 home for the week, so my play days are numbered :yes I am canning a couple of quarts of spiced peaches this morning, and then I am going to :crocheting. I have to do the ruffled trim on my grandmother's jacket, and then I want to put together a quick gift card holder out of thread for this weekend's wedding. I keep starting new WIPs, while my poor 9-patch sits here neglected :( I'll have to do something about that this evening.

Have a good day, All :manyheart

Yep Dusti. PTC is for Path to the Cabin. It's from a Walmart quilt pull off. I converted it to the saltines. I really do love how the colors are going together in it. Although now seeing the picture I'm wondering if I should make it bigger and have it be 4x6 instead of 3x4.

Yep Dusti. PTC is for Path to the Cabin. It's from a Walmart quilt pull off. I converted it to the saltines. I really do love how the colors are going together in it. Although now seeing the picture I'm wondering if I should make it bigger and have it be 4x6 instead of 3x4.

Bigger, in the case of a quiltghan at least, is always better;)

Need any stash to complete it?

I think I'll be okay Judy. I finally found the Caron SS at HL. It's the only place I can find it here. So I'll be heading there in the next week or two to get some more of a few of the colors. I need to figure out how many more I need. I already told DD5 she can't have it till next year since I think I want to enter it into the fair next year. It won't be ready for this years.

Okay, Donna - If you get stuck, though, I have a stash of Caron...an old one, but with your design any discrepancy in dye lot shouldn't be an issue.

Good Morning, all. More thunderstorms this a.m. but they're gone now and the sun is coming out. Miss Gracie likes rain...she likes everything. :lol I had a hard time getting her to come in...she wanted to play in the rain and was trying to catch it with her mouth open. :lol

It's wonderful, Donna! Now I remember loving the colors...good job!

My lack of crochet progress is getting worse instead of better. :blush I've only joined one block of the baby Irish Chain, with lots of squares ready to be joined. Maybe today. :think

Good Morning, all. More thunderstorms this a.m. but they're gone now and the sun is coming out. Miss Gracie likes rain...she likes everything. :lol I had a hard time getting her to come in...she wanted to play in the rain and was trying to catch it with her mouth open. :lol

:rofl:rofl

My lack of crochet progress is getting worse instead of better. :blush I've only joined one block of the baby Irish Chain, with lots of squares ready to be joined. Maybe today. :think

That little Gracie! :dog She's so darn cute. I want to play with her in person so badly that it's killing me!!

I'm holding a grudge against the angel ghan. I made a mistake and by the time I fixed it, I had to take out a row and a half. I haven't been able to work on it since....I'm so mad at the thing! :lol I just don't know if I have it in me to make these quiltghans...I'm not very good at it that's for sure.

Nicole, making the quilt ghans just takes getting used to. You might think about starting with the baby gingham since it's a simple repetitive design.

Dont give up:hug

Archived