MIniature Crocheted Bear Rugs

merilu88

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Thank you so very much! My life is good to "bear" right now. I teach a pre-school classroom that are "teddy bears", and a ski group in NH that are called Polar Bears. I cannot wait to get started on these gifts for my students!

Very professional looking and polished. Thank you for sharing your talents! :clap

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, they are adorable. I copied them and will try to get time to make one or all. I love bears and these are just great. Thanks for sharing your pattern. Have a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. Eileen :hook

• 4 weeks later...

I had my next project all planned out until I saw this. I have this friend (who is just a dirty old man ~ emphasis on old :rolleyes) who keeps teasing me about a bear rug. I'm gonna make one of these and mail it to him, then tell him I'm WAY too big to fit on it in front of his fireplace :jumpyay. I am really laughing to beat the band. I love this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am in love with these little guys! :manyheart Thank You for sharing the pattern!!:hug

My WIP list keeps getting looooonger! :yes

pic is bad because it's from my cell. My hubbies on duty and I don't know how to use his camera. Not bad from a cell to photo bucket to here, though!

This is my bear rug. I used simply Caron yarn, so I think she's sorta big, but I like her. I put my cell phone on her when I don't want to hear my cellvibrate when I take a nap. I didn't have black yarn or buttons for the eyes, so it's done in a sorta grey/black/white variegated yarn.

Just wanted to share.

th_bearrug.jpg

Thankyou so much! I am a bear collector and I've made so many bears over the years. I feel in love with this the minute I saw it. I've made a few out of different yarns and I like using suede for it. Thanks again.

• 1 month later...

Archived