MIniature Crocheted Bear Rugs

merilu88

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Merilu, I can't seem to save the picture, what format is it in? could you show another pic in jpg format? I want to put the picture in my file, but for some reason it won't save. Has anyone else had a problem or is it just me? Pattern is great! Thanks for sharing. These little bears are just adorable.

its just a jpg format...

????

send me your email addy and I will send you the pix... please cant have you not having the pix.. lol ML

widdlebearz@yahoo.com

oh my! i almost passed out at the cuteness!! this is not what i had in mind when i saw the thread title. i think i was expecting miniature doily type things for bears lol certainly not "bear skin" rugs. these are awesome! so clever and creative!

I love the bear rugs! they are so cute! I think I need one to put on top of my computer screen. :)

I started a winnie the pooh the other day. I have the ears and muzzle made and am started on the arm. This is the second on I've made and I know from the last one that it will be nice to have some support for this one. I didn't realize there were so many free crochet bear patterns out there.

Archived