5 ponchos...again

crochetdiva

Here is a pic of the five ponchos I made for Christmas. The girls seemed to like them. The polor fleece poncho only took half an hour to make. I blanket stitched the neckline with a glittery worsted weight.

fingers crossed...I hope this works.

ponchos_5.jpg

Thank you! The polar fleece is actually material. I used a pattern from a fabric store. The black poncho was my first, and my favorite. I will look it up...I believe someone on this site designed it. Instead of just one tie though I laced it up. It was very easy to make. I will look for the pattern later. I have to run out with the kids and the pup right now.

Hey mom! i have to admit it isn't my best pic, but the ponchos look great:wave :cheer2 you should make me one just like chrissy's but in a different color.!

love your 2nd child

I knew I shouldn't have told my daughter about this blog...now nothing is sacred. I will have to remember not to post pics of presents ahead of time. Drat!

Regarding the black lace up poncho...it can be a shawl or a poncho. I simply crocheted a tie on each side at the level of where it made a poncho (long chain, then either slip stitch back, or single crochet back...I forget). Then I laced it from the top down through the holes that are already there . If she wants to wear it like a shawl she can weave the ties through the holes on the same side as the tie. Does that all make sence?:knit

• 3 weeks later...

Archived