I Love Dragons! Image Heavy

oldbaglady

*Due to the tremendous response to this baby dragon, here's a link to my free pattern to make one of your own:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42777

I love dragons, and have been searching for a free, easy, little dragon pattern to crochet. Guess what? I couldn't find one! So, I've made one up myself!

*Note:In case anyone notices or wonders why all my latest patterns/projects tend to be made with the same soft white yarn? I'm stash Busting like crazy, and I have bunches of this beautiful Bernat yarn that I love to work with!:D

Here's Snowy, the baby snow dragon:

Snowy9.jpg

Side View:

Snowy4.jpg

Back View:

Snowy5.jpg

So what do you think? I'll offer it as a free pattern if I get enough interest in it.

Dragons Rule!

Oh my goodness!!!!! that is adorable! My kids love this show called Jane and the Dragon, they would LOVE these!!! If you offer the pattern or want someone to test it for you, I'd love to. Just send me a pm and I'll give ya the e-mail address. Great job!

I'll get busy translating the pattern from my own peculiar shorthand into regular crochet terms, and share it!

Thank you all sooo much!

thank YOU we all can not wait to get the pattern. he is just to darn cute. i too have some yarn i can picture him in:yes:yes:yes

Oooooooooooooooh he's adorable!!! I would love to see the pattern for this. I'm a huge dragon fan .. I have them all over my bedroom and house!:cheer you did a great job!!:manyheart

He is just soooo cute! Dragons are my favourite animal and I usually don't like the "cartoony" ones but I just can't resist yours!

Signed,

Anxiously-Waiting-For-Your-Pattern :D

Archived