Lumberjack Flannelghan CAL / finished ghans in Post 1

RoseRed

Here's my flannelghan all sewed together. I still have to do the border, but I finished the strips and sewing tonight. I broke up with my boyfriend tonight so I'm putting it away. I have an overwhelming desire to throw things. :angry I refuse to take it out on my yarn!

I love it!!! Sometimes breakups are the best thing you can do for yourself!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:cheer I finished my flannelghan! :cheer

[ATTACH]35178[/ATTACH]

Oh it is beautiful, I love it! I soooo have to make one.

I am sorry to hear about your breakup :(, I know how it is, I am glad you feel better about it now.

Thank you! It's so soft and warm. It's going to be perfect for my "always freezing cold" step mom.

She must be related to my "always freezing cold" Mom! I've made her 2 afghans and everytime she sees a new one I made she wants it! :lol

:turtle:vheart

Alright, lets see if I can get these pictures to load up from the SD card to the computer to post them...

ok looks like it worked! Here are pictures of the Black, Gray, and Red All Over flannelghan that I made for my stepdad. Can't wait to give it to him!

I'm sure he'll love it!

• 1 month later...

Delivered my stepdad's flannelghan last night. He appears to love it. Mom said she woke up this morning and found him on the couch curled up under it. :)

Delivered my stepdad's flannelghan last night. He appears to love it. Mom said she woke up this morning and found him on the couch curled up under it. :)

If he's anything like my DH- he'll spend lots of time curled up under it!!!:lol

How perfect!

My hubby loves his two Flannel'ghans!

:heart

:mug

I just order yarn from JoAnn's last night.:cheer My husband picked out the colors he likes for his Flannel'ghan. He really didn't know what I what talking about till he saw the beautiful ones you all made. Can't wait to get started. Hurry up yarn and get here.:mail

• 2 weeks later...

I finally bought a size N Bates hook. And now just need to buy yarn. I want to use the Caron one pounder yarns in navy and white. If I buy 4 of each color, will that be too much or not enough? I will probably crochet a row in navy around the whole afghan.

I travel in an RV and don't want to carry too much extra yarn, if I can help it.

Thanks for any information you can offer.

Teri

• 1 month later...

RoseRed, I just wanted to say I saw your pattern on my post, and started one tonight while I brain storm. I'm using black and a dark lavender shade. I'll post pics ASAP as it comes together. Thank you so much for posting this lovely pattern!

Archived