Lumberjack Flannelghan CAL / finished ghans in Post 1

RoseRed

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey gang

Just a shout out to anyone that checks in here. If you are making this for the Games, just great ,we'll see you over there .

But if you are making it as just a project and don't want a time limit, perfectly ok, too !

Just thought I'd stop in here to leave a message this morning, in case anyone checks in .

:waving!

Are you a flannel-ghan addict????

If so, you should know that there are some very nice yarn sales this week at AC Moore and Joann's, should your stash be getting light...

..guess where I am headed in the morning?:devil:lol

:devil

:waving!

Are you a flannel-ghan addict????

If so, you should know that there are some very nice yarn sales this week at AC Moore and Joann's, should your stash be getting light...

..guess where I am headed in the morning? :lol

I'll be right there with you LeaAnne- of course I'll be in the ACM in NJ!:lol I loved how the flannelghan turned out with the Caron Pounders and you can't beat the price now. Plus DH gave me $ for Valentine's Day to buy something for myself- he was thinking clothes, I am thinking yarn!:devil

I told hubby the only way I'd keep him company going into Gainesville tomorrow (2 hour round trip) is if we stop at Joanns. I need baby pink.

I'll see you in a few days when the cold meds wear off. Till then - please don't mind my typos.

I told hubby the only way I'd keep him company going into Gainesville tomorrow (2 hour round trip) is if we stop at Joanns. I need baby pink.

I'll see you in a few days when the cold meds wear off. Till then - please don't mind my typos.

Hope you get to go to Joanns and that you feel better soon.

Woo hoo- I'll be making some more flannelgans- :yes I stocked up on Caron Pounders- enough to make 3 ghans which I'll spread throughout the year so as not to get too sore from using 2 strands together.

To all of you on Team FG- I continue to cheer you on!!:clap:cheer:clap

Hi guys

Just an update on the start time :

You may have already seen it, sorry I've been MIA most of the day, but start time will be tomorrow at 7:30 pm Eastern time, so if you can figure that up for your area, then you will be ready to go !

Thanks, and don't forget your Wheaties .

Oh, well, I didn't have access to this before we left for the weekend so I waited until the torch was lit and started on Saturday morning.

Gooooooood Morning fellow Ranchers/Team mates!

Everyone ready to start the fun?

I'm getting my yarn gathered together for my Baby Flannel'ghan for the Games! I'm excited... we're gonna have fun!

Speaking of Flannel'ghans.................. :hook

I'm DONE with hubby's Valentine Flannel'ghan! :woo

I am so happy with how it came out!

RoseRed.............. Bless you for such a wonderful pattern! :hug

Apparently our cat Charlie was proud too....... LOL :cat

[ATTACH]16430[/ATTACH]

:heart

:mug

:cowboy Jessie

Gorgeous, Jessie! :yay:clap:yay

I posted this over at the Olympics thread, but thought I'd post it here too. It's still turning out too dark to really see the colors, but it will give you a sense of the size of it. It's on our queen-sized bed. That's Trouble, our miniature schnauzer with it. She loves getting in pictures. :lol

post-9295-135897505703_thumb.jpg

Archived