Fishnet Stockings

MindyJedi

OK...if DH sees this posting, he's going to MAKE me by the book so I can make my own fishnets LOL!! He loves stockings and I hate to wear them cause it's hard to find cute ones in my size...but this might be a way to compromise, hmmmm???;)

Great job!!!:clap:clap

Jessie

I would love, love, LOVE to make some of these. I just don't have time right now to figure out a pattern on my own. I have 2 rather large w-i-p that I haven't touched in about a month. Busy, busy, busy.

If someone does have a pattern, I'd love it.

I simply LOVE these! Now I'm gonna have to search for some patterns I can utilize. I'm used to working with thread...do you think they'll work with size 3 and finer? I also think that if you made them up to the knees and used the ribbon idea to tie them just above the calf they may stay and look very cute! I think gray and pink are a good combo as well.

You don't happen to know who the author of that book is, do you? I thought I might see if I could find it online, cause it sounds like a good one.

Oh, and BTW - LOVE the stockings! :clap They look great!

The book "Crochet Socks!" was written by Janet Rehfeldt and Mary Jane Wood. It was published by Martingale & Company (http://www.martingale-pub.com). I found my copy at Michael's art store. You may look there first before spending time waiting for it to come in the mail.

Thanks! This helps. Unfortunately the nearest Michaels that I know of is 2 hours away, so it probably is easiest for me to order online. This is one of the problems with living in the middle of nowhere! :lol

Archived