STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

It's really not my fault... well it's NOT! :shrug I only went to look for a double ended hook & figured since Wally World never has 'em, I would look in Joann's. :idea They didn't have any either. :badidea But they DID have Caron lbr's for $4. :applause Yeah well, everyone always needs more white, right??? :yes

Bought 4 skeins, -8. I'll use at least one of 'em up relatively soon putting the last round on & joining the MAM I started. Ya'd think I'd go & do those *on hold* projects on my WIP's list before starting another... :think

Sorry for rambling, been up since 4am, I'm goin' now :tired:out

:sleep

Nght, you are tooo funny. I'm sitting at work laughing out loud because you totally rock!! :clap

Now, I think I need to sneak off to Joanns to get some too! I was so hoping for all positives this week since I took care of two more skeins yesterday!!!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
was the joanns sale not posted in the flyer? I checked and didn't see it

I have NO clue, I don't even get their flyer :lol

Actually someone else here at the 'Ville said their store had it for $4 and I figured while I needed to look for a hook, I may as well look at the yarn too :blush

I 'bout fell over when I saw they had LB Fancy Fur ON SALE 2/$8.00! The Dollar Tree is NEXT door & has oodles of it for $1.00 :think LOL

OK - finally time to updat from this week a bit - Let's see..

day 2 of my conference I finished off another skein on my vintage cardigan sqares (2):clap

I've also used another skein on my dd's sweater (2). :clap

A few other things are in partial skein mode but I'll wait til their done since I'm still using them!!:hook

I'll go fix that sig!

I just finished another purse pattern so that's plus 3 for me. I already counted the skein I used for it last night so the whole purse was 5 points. Only 3 points today though.

Well, I just finished an AWESOME purse....I made up the pattern, but it was really simple.....I love it though....Here's the link to it

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=47988

Didn't use much of anything except the blue, but at least I get +1 for using about 1/2 that skein.....

Wow. That is really pretty. A great way to use up the scraps. I really like that purse. Will you be sharing the pattern? :D

Yikes I am in trouble and I don't think I can hook out of it :hook :hook

I am out of town on work related business and guess what store is in walking distance of the hotel??? Hobby Lobby :eek :eek :eek

Guess who just had to check it out??? Oh yeah it was me......

Everyone keeps talking about "I love this yarn" and I guess I too fell in love :manyheart:c9:manyheart

Purchased 5 skeins so I am at a -10 and see no way of getting to work on anything.......

So much for my consistancy score :devil

I guess even the best of us fall off the wagon.....

Well back on to it and I will love working with the yarn!!!

Off to put the disappointment on my siggy....

I guess even the best of us fall off the wagon.....

Least you only fell off the wagon.... I fell off & got RUN OVER! :oops

Congrats on your shopping trip! :lol

Ok, just need to come here and report...

I purchased 6 skiens today - that's -12 - but this is what I have done this week:

Finished a skien of S&C White for my piggy potholder +2

Finished (finally) a one pounder of Caron +2

Finished several balls of cotton for various small things for a craft fair +3

Finished a skien for my SP Shawl +2

Finished a skien of yellow for a dress +2

So I am at -1 at the moment - I will have no problem finding one or two of something to bring up to the positive by Saturday

Wow. That is really pretty. A great way to use up the scraps. I really like that purse. Will you be sharing the pattern? :D

I didn't actually write the pattern down, just kind went along as I did it...:blush ...but I'm going to make another one for my mom, so I will pay more attention this time and then I will be more than happy to share.....

I ordered yarn and it came on Monday. 8 skeins! But I used up two skeins, so I'm at a -12 for the week! Oh well. Now that's it on buying any more yarn! It's for the MM project that I am working on so dilegently. So I will be at almost the same number I started with before I started this project!

:manyheart

Well I used another 5 balls of yarn on my 3SUB - A total of 16 so far this week, I also ended up buying 6 skeins of Fun Fur Stripes from Dollar Tree Yesterday, so that was a -12 - I'm at -44 for the week! HOpefully I can get that into the positives (I get off of work early for the next 3 days!!!)

Hi everyone, Sorry I haven't been posting lately. My internet has been really slow and freezing up on me lately. It seems good this morning though.

So far this week I have 3 points, 1 point for a partial ball I used on a headband and 2 for a watchcap. I am going to start a Christmas present for one of my granddaughter's next and that should use up a couple of skeins. Don't know if I will finish it this week or not.

I used up another 4 skeins of yarn finishing my Bag Swap and a scarf. I'm so happy I'm actually doing well this week!!!!

Used up full skein on finishing baby booties that go to the sweater and bonnet I finished yesterday. +2. I am working on busting through some other partial skeins and a full skein of Bernat softee baby in white doing some more booties. Hopefully I'll get to post some more points before Saturday!! :hook

biz

Last night I finished up a full ball of thread, for a +2 (I hadn't previously counted it when I got to the halfway point).

Of course, I'm still waiting for yarn that I ordered online to come in, so I'm sure I'll end the week with a negative...

Archived