STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

Bummer, when I went to edit my sig, I saw that I am at 99 for the YTD. Too bad I couldn't bust another one out so I could hit 100 this week! :) Wowzer, I just realized that is a TON of yarn I had (ok, a lot for me altho, I realize I can't hold a candle to most, if not all, of you.)

edit: I went back to the 3SUB and I was a LOT further along on 2 skeins than I thought! So I knocked them out afterall! So I am over 100!!!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I managed to work a little on one of my giant granny rectangles last night and used up two half skeins for 2 more points....for a grand total this week of 17. :cheer

and.....here is what I have been working on

th_floghan.jpg

th_rwbghan.jpg pics are clickable

I just have a few more rows and borders to do on each one. Hopefully I will be able to finish them this week.

Well, I have been busting my thread stash this week. So I don't have very many points to report. I used 2 balls of thread up so that gives me 2 points and I also used up a skein of yarn for a cozy. So another 2 points there. That gives me a total of 4 points to add to my score. Maybe next week I will do better. I am thinking about starting another scrapghan.

My total for this week is 9.

Lit'l late.. seems it's becoming a habit :D

I really did try & use something before 8, didn't work. My final score for the week is -1197 :blush

Amazing how that will be *0* in a few moments :lol

YAY!!!!!

Thanks everyone for being patient with me missing last week's awards...

OK.. First for LAST week!

GOLD: Angelfire

SILVER: BizzyBoppers

BRONZE: Breger3

SHOOT THE MOON: Nght :think why aren't I surprised?

And then for THIS week:

GOLD: Doula4U

SILVER: Wildflwr

BRONZE: tamugrad

SHOOT THE MOON: (anyone wanna guess? :think) Nght!!!

Somebody tie that lady down...

I'm doing the WAY HAPPY DANCE!!! I can't believe I actually won! Probably the first and last time I will ever win this award! So I am going to enjoy it while it's here. :yay (It's a good thing not many seemed to have participated this week.lol)

And to think I am already +4 for this next week.

Wow!! I won the bronze metal? My score was way low though....Hey! I'm excited!!:clap Well, I was bad tonight.....went to Walmart and bought 2 skeins of yarn (plus the 3 I have coming in the mail this week, but I'm not counting those till they get here). So I probably won't win anything this week......Oh well, time to update my signature

Congratulations to the winners!

I used up two skeins last night in the MM afghan for the contest. So add another four points.

It's spring break, so hopefully, I get a bunch done on the MM afghan.

:manyheart

:bow

Shoot the Moon... Wow, who knew? :rofl

Congrats to all those who understand the concept of Stashbusting & are doing well with it!

After I'm allowed to bring home those last 3 boxes, I promise that I will only have numbers in the +'s... I really can't forsee having to BUY any yarn :lol

Well, the new week is starting off well: I used 1.5 skeins, for a total of 3 points. I did a little rearranging of my yarn last night, and I actually have a few shelves that have (gasp) space in them!

Of course, I did purchase 4 cones of yarn for a bedspread, so I'll be at -8 when it eventually comes in. That will at least help my yarn addict score! :clap:lol

I wish I crocheted faster do I could join in the funh!!

Obviously you don't have to crochet fast to join, just look'it my score :rofl

Archived