STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

I started the game with 37 skeins and I forget how many balls (not many) and now I have about 39 skeins and 28 balls lol. I'm going to have to sometime take a big hit in yarn to get a stash lol.

Anyway I got another skein down to a ball and will hopefully finish it off by tonight and get started on the next one for a scarf/hat/mitten set.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drats, I may lose my "consistancy award" this week, I got my yarn in! That will be -18 - ugh.

I have 5 tho so far with my 2 strand granny rectangleghan - so I might be able to break even...so really I am -13 so far this week, I KNOW I have at least 13 balls to go thru...

Gotta get busy!

I used up 2 balls for Jessies squares too

I think this will be my only score this week I am resting sore wrists this week, hopefully I will be back in action next week

Will adjust my WTD score

I'm so entirely jealous of everyone's scoring. Okay, not really jealous, just envious of the time you get to crochet.

I'm nowhere near anything. I have too much due for grad school this week. I wish I could go to grad school for crocheting....

Hopefully, I'll be able to do some serious crocheting on Friday and Saturday!!

I just earned 2 points using up a whole skein on a scarf from

S&B book. The pattern is called "One-Skein Scarf"

I made it in almost the same color. I'll try to post a

picture tomorrow. Now I'll go change my score. :cheer:clap

Today is my charity day I crocheted squares and scarves. I used a skein of RH, a skein of LB Chenille, three skeins of Dept 71 Sophie, two skeins of Dept 71 Clarissa and a skein of Stylecraft Charelston + 16 with more crocheting to go today.

I have finished my squares for Jess. Just a few ends to weave in. I'll get them out ASAP. I'm going to finish my contest afghan and get that out too.

+2 pts this week. Did anyone else enter the Rag Shop contest? I think it was in Other Topics. Ladybugdreams posted.

Ellie 13

Well, I happened to be right near the Thrift store with DS10 today, with time to kill. We raided the wool sweaters and came back with 10 of them.. :eek BUT, I'm not counting the points until they're unraveled and wound into balls.

Oh, I also had to buy a skein to join Jess' comfortghan -2

Well, I happened to be right near the Thrift store with DS10 today, with time to kill. We raided the wool sweaters and came back with 10 of them.. :eek BUT, I'm not counting the points until they're unraveled and wound into balls.

Oh, I also had to buy a skein to join Jess' comfortghan -2

The sweaters you should score when you unravel & wind them, but somehow you just shouldn't have to score that yarn purchase ;)

Geez, I didn't count how many came in today specifically. I know we're up to 60-something squares total, so about 30 for jess today, and about 15 for the girls.

As for the points, it's no big deal, because I'm going to use it up on Jess' ghan, and then I'll feel good for scoring the points back. :D

Archived