STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=678679&postcount=1

I am not sure how many of you have read this post, but one of our stashbusters has suffered one of the most terrible losses. PLease keep her in your prayers. I think I heard rumor someone was starting a comfortghan for her, but not sure.

Will post a link if I find one.

--------

How awful! Thanks for letting us know.

I still haven't finished my scrapghan yet. I only have about 6 more balls to go and it will be done. But we are doing home improvements this weekend so I don't know if I will get any more done before the deadline tonight. I am posting my score now just in case.

I have used 28 balls of scraps in the past couple of days so that gives me a total 35 for the week.

It's the end of my workday so I'm heading home. I have a total of 44 pts this week. I'm finally understanding everyone's dilemna with killing big skeins....they just don't go away!!!!:rant Argh.

biz

---------

I'm currently working on a 1 pound cone of cotton, and it will take me forever to use up! I see lots of blue dishcloths in my future. :lol

OK - let's see, BEFORE (instead of my usual hours after) I put the kids to bed...

a skein on dh's vest, 2 skeins of baby yarn on a BICO, partial skein on BICO trim, a skein on vintage motif cardigan... 9 more points - for a week total of 11

I'm sure I won't do anything else before 8... I have +3 to add... giving me +87 for the week. (thanks only to sharing yarn!) :)

Let's see... Forgot to post last week. Bought 7 skeins from Leesespieces & 4 @ Ocean State for a negative 22. Used 6 full skeins for lg felted tote & 2 partial skeins for squares for a total of 13.

Net Score for the week -9 :(

Going to keep playing & staying away from the purveyors of yarn. DH is threatening to start throwing yarn away:angry

My points for the whole week had been 0 until thursday when I started

using the small balls of yarn I was gifted but I only used 4 balls. So

my score for this week is 4 points. I'll go change my sig.:(

LauraLee- It's good to see you moving forward again. Life not so busy right now?

Well, I *had* to crochet this week to get those butterflies done. So that gave me some points. Plus, I got a few more rows done on my ugly afghan. That was close on some of the skeins of getting done already..so got some more points there.

My boys are playing baseball. So I crochet some inbetween innings and such.

How goes it your way?

Oh, btw, a long time ago someone gave me some yarn on spools. More like machine knitting yarn. It has been sitting in my closet forever. I *think* I may have a buyer for it all. I am meeting with her next Saturday. And if she doesn't want it/ can't use it. She has others in mind that may want it. So that would up my score! Can't wait! lol And that was just a fair warning. :D

Only three points for me last week

I hope to do better this week but I have working with a crochet related injury

I have been crocheting very little lately but even slowing down has not helped:eek

I think I will take a week off and see if I am better next week

Adding the 3 to my YTD totals

Archived