STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This weeks total is 7 going to up date my siggy

Next week hoping to do more as I will be assembling ghans.

Not to mention making mittens and hats for Charity Blitz

Good Luck to all

Better get this in 'fore the deadline....

Since last post, I've used up 3 skeins of Baby Clouds (thank goodness for super bulky yarn & friends havin' babies!) :lol and 5 partials... +11 more for this week. Not too bad considering those lots that came in! And I finished DD's uglyghan, she decided that the stripes needed to be vertical :think Will hopefully get some new pix tomorrow :)

I was doing so well this week,Until today when I got my magic yarn ball

swap. I got my ball/skein and two others in total 2 skeins and one big ball

of thread. So my score is -6.

This week score was WTD-3 YTD-12

WEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLl, We've set a record....

A BAD ONE!

Our overall total was -679 (notice that "-" in there? :lol)

GOLD MEDALIST: acrchtcowgrl (64)

SILVER MEDALIST: jessc031778 (40)

BRONZE MEDALIST: KnicKnac (37)

And a newbie soaring in here with the SHOOT THE MOON AWARD:

carrie_dyer (-577)

Everyone reset your weekly scores back to ZERO, and get hookin' ! :hook

Ok, going to try this week for a medal! This past week we rearranged (with a new bed) my daughters room, I pulled everything out and slowly put it all back in, needless to say, it took up valuable crocheting time! This week looks good for busting some stash!:cheer

Well....I've done terrible things to my score, which I'm about to go an update. I'm so compulsive!

I just bought 12 skeins of Cleakheaton Country Silk....then came home and ordered 50 skeins of yarn from Herscners! I'm not sure when I'll get this order (they warned 6-8 weeks)....but still, I bought it, so it should go on my score, taking my score for this week to -124 and it's only Sunday.

:blush :blush I missed the deadline again.....Oh well, I wasn't going to win anything anyway. I did use up another skein last night....I'll put it in my YTD and reset the week back to zero. As soon as I finish putting together the daisy afghan I'm going to frog a blanket I made last year and rework it into a baby blanket for a friend. So I'm going to go way down (the blanket has 4 skeins and 1 ball of yarn in it) but then I should be able to bring it back up pretty quick. We'll see......Thank God I'm broke so I can't go buy tons of yarn. LOL

year to date and week to date

it is really snowing here it is beautiful.....we usually dont get this much at one time....i enjoy it when it is on the weekend and i dont have to worry about the job....will crochet and clean looking out the window at the same time i think it is going to be a great day!

I also could not post last night, did not get home until very late. I sprained my wrist at work a few weeks ago so crochet has been a challenge. I only ended up with 1.

Archived