Snow Suit with patterns- image intensive

darski

Darski, thank you so much for posting the patterns. I will be able to use them to make bunches of stuff, once I do these pants and coat. Not that Dora will need them often in Florida, but you never know - we might take a trip somewhere, lol!

The tip with the elastic is faboo! I have been having trouble figuring out how to keep pants up for Dora!

THANK YOU so much for the patterns Darski!!! my stepdaughter loves dora and has a birthday coming up next month! Perfect! And I can't wait for your other patterns for Dora. Thanks for sharing!:c9

:hug :hug :hug

Darski, you have done a fabulous job on the Dora clothes. I'm not much of a doll person myself, but I am going to have to go get a Dora doll now! Thanks for the great patterns! :cheer

It has occurred to me that this thread should about doll clothes and not about the model that I made them to fit.

I am trying to stay within the guidelines and yet present the patterns I have made. How are we doing?

I think future patterns will likely be posted in Original patterns. We can but try :wlol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Darski, thanks for the cute outfits for Dora. I haven't been able to find the dog coat/sweater pattern. Is it still up?

I don't think I ever posted it - it was just a toss off one day.

I did a chain that would fit almost around the neck then did one row around the chain - make button hole. then work some more rows in hdc - run a button hole tab there somewhere in that bunch, add buttons and voila`

I don't think I ever posted it - it was just a toss off one day.

I did a chain that would fit almost around the neck then did one row around the chain - make button hole. then work some more rows in hdc - run a button hole tab there somewhere in that bunch, add buttons and voila`

Thanks so much! You're the best.

Archived