Ugly Betty

happytee40

Does anyone here watch Ugly Betty. I love the show and I watched last night and I noticed the vest she was wearing that looked like it has a flower on the front was that crochet? and the orange scarf could not see the stitches close enough but it looked like crochet to me.

I think maybe on Men In Trees the girl with the red hair I think her name is Annie her hat and scarf set was that crochet? I don't have a very good tv so no replay or stop so I could get a good look.

i love that show, i have seen it since the beginning and i always see crochet items there, i remember she once had a chunky white and red scarf, all in dc looked really pretty i wanted to try and make up one for me. :)

I love Ugly Betty! They always have crocheted items on the show. Look at all the afghans in the living room. I seen at least 3 and there are some doileys and a shaw that I've seen the Dad have over his shoulders when he was sitting in the chair reading.

Yes great show, it just started about 3 weeks ago here in UK & we're hooked already! Jax in Wales

Count me in too...Thursday night is my night ..the family knows not to bother me :yes ..Me and my DD watch Ugly Betty and yes tons of crochet stuff around the house ..:clap I also watch Grey's and I liked it when the Meredith was into knitting but stop ..but I am still hooked to the show..:lol ..and Men in Trees well that is one of my favorite shows ..boy!! do I want to be in Marin's new cabin !!! I just :manyheart it...!!

Archived