Hello from North Texas!

texasredhead

I just joined and have been crocheting for over 40 years. I really consider myself an intermediate crocheter. I love to make afghans, baby things, scarves and hats, doilies, and Christmas ornaments. I was hoping to get a crochet group together in my town but no one was interested. So, here I am!! Be talking to you!

Hi! I'm also new, from Houston. Got any good yarn shops I should visit the next time I'm up north?

Welcome! :D

Some of my favorite yarn shops up here are Yarn Heaven in Arlington, In Stitches in Dallas, and Sympatico Yarns in Bedford.

:welcome:cheer . It is nice to have you join us. I also like to make Christmas ornaments. What are your favorite type to make? I like to make covers to go over the glass ornaments , snowflakes and angels. Keep on crocheting:hook

• 1 year later...

Hello,

This is Christina Harper, and I didn't know any other way of trying to get a hold of you. I did get your package, earlier this week in fact. The neighbor got it, and forgot that she had it. These colors are good though and I will try them. They are a lot closer to flestone then the ones I order online. I really do appreciate it, and I am very sorry that it took so long to get back to you!!!!!!

Thanks so very much, and if I can ever return the favor, just let me know.

Christina Harper

Archived