mini wedding cake pattern

tweety256

Question

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mini-Wedding-Cake-Crochet-Pattern_W0QQitemZ160074316619QQihZ006QQcategoryZ41233QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Does anyone know where this pattern came from? I would like to have it but don't really like buying patterns off e-bay. the discription states that it came out of a book, if I could find that book I would be very happy.

16 answers to this question

FOUND IT!!! Its in 150 weekend crochet projects by house of white birches. Its funny I had the book right here and when you said weekend I checked and there it is on page 56 it's 3 3/4 ins tall & 3 ins diameter

Thank you now I jut haveto find the book. I was out bid on ebay. I am going to look on amazon.

The ad says pattern has been removed from a book, so it's unlikely you will know where it came from.

Almost all magazines, and a lot of books put the name at the bottom of the page so there was a chance it was there. ;)

FOUND IT!!! Its in 150 weekend crochet projects by house of white birches. Its funny I had the book right here and when you said weekend I checked and there it is on page 56 it's 3 3/4 ins tall & 3 ins diameter

Cool! Thank you.

Okay, I did look through two boxes and still haven't found the book. I'm thinking it was something about weekend crochet projects...I'm sure I didn't give it away, I'll just have to 'dig' further to get the name of the book!

It was one of those books I saw, had to have, and to date (a couple years later) still haven't used a single pattern.

Sally

Archived