New place for hooks

Tampa Doll

While looking for a special hook, I ran across a web site I never saw before. Now I don't remember if someone here gave me the site, or if I found if googling.

If if was someone here I just have to say. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I have never delt with anyone so courtious and thoughtful.

http://www.faknitic.com/

I had ordered 3 hooks from them and was told they were in stock. That night I received an e-mail telling me they were sorry, but one of the hooks was not in stock and would not be in till the next week. Should they send what they have, or hold till all are in. I needed the other hooks, so I asked them to send them and send the other when it comes in.

I received another e-mail telling me that the hooks were in the mail and the other would be sent when it comes in and to thank me for my understanding. Now how many places will do that? None I have run into.

The reason I am telling you this, is because they sound like a place that cares for it's customers and are there if you have any questions.

There are some cosmetic cases by Studio Basics that have mesh bags in the binder style like this, they run about 14-18 dollars at most drugstores...dunno if it has a section for pencils/brushes that would hold hooks or needles, but you can buy "pages" to expand the system.

ohhh I LOVE THESE...

http://www.faknitic.com/Namaste-Knitting-Needle-Binder-Case_p_6-112.html

I wonder if I have enough interfacing and fabric in my stash to make one hmmmmmmm

There are some cosmetic cases by Studio Basics that have mesh bags in the binder style like this, they run about 14-18 dollars at most drugstores...dunno if it has a section for pencils/brushes that would hold hooks or needles, but you can buy "pages" to expand the system.

hmmm have not seem them at retail shops, but I do have several from our beauty supplier , but all were not long enough to put hooks in. lol trust me I have tried each time they send us free samples.

Archived