my first poncho!

cherrypicker

very pretty, i am using this color of yarn to make the cathereal window rose afghan along with the lavender and green for alternate colors. thanks for sharing with us:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Very nice!

It looks like the bottom edge is a bit fuzzy - did you use some fun fur or something on it?

I love the colors - it will look good with everything from jeans to dressing up for a night out!

yep, it has this very soft feather floaty type yarn, its called ice and I think its from turkey! ( seen it on ebay) 3 balls of the stuff were given to me, its hard to knit with as the texture is so soft, its like that downy feathers that baby birds have, I really didnt know what to do with it but noticed it matched perfectly! so I did a couple of rows round the bottom, by the way, if you have any ideas as to what I can use the rest for I would appreciate it! :yes

Very pretty and so love your pattern and your choice of colours ,I am also trying to make a poncho its a sirdar pattern.Shall post a photo if I manage to finishih mine.Well done.

Archived