SueinWestminster

Crocheters in Maryland? (Central/Greater Bal)

Hi,

I am a frustrated thread arts person looking to find similar souls who also like to learn and practice with yarn and thread. Although there is a group south of me in Columbia MD on "Meetup" it's a 50 minute drive. Meetup seems to think that our geographical area is a real cinch to get around. (Roll eyes...) For "areas close to you" it puts in northern Virginia--almost a 2 hour drive!!

Anyway, I'm in Carroll County, MD --wondering who might be a crochet/knit buddy. (I'll stick with the general them of this board. ) ;)

Hi Sue,

I was thinking the same thing when I came to this board. I'm in the baltimore area and would love to start a club. I am semi new to crochet and always looking for the next challenge.

Hi Sue,

I am a newbie to Crochetville and crocheting. I saw this post and wondered if you have been able to start a club in or around your area. I am in Reisterstown and would love to meet with a group of like minded crocheters.

Bubby Bonnie