Hi from Cleveland Ohio (Westside)

Butterfly5776

:c9 Hi everyone I am from cleveland Ohio the westside of town where we have so wonderful yarn shops, and I am simply addicted in love with crochet. I joined to get inspiration encouragement and Ideas. I recenly completed my first finished project (yeah) My five yr olds frist rainbow of many colors hat. he loves it and won't wear any other. I think we are going to have problemes when spiring comes and he has to pack it away.I am now working on a skully for hubby and four year old son and another project is a shrug from a crochet book I found at the library but I am adding my own flavor too it. Since Internet will be up an running tomorrow I will hopefully get to post the pics of stuff i progress that I have completed by saturday double yeah no more having to always go to the libray. Oh by the way i own my own jewelry design company. So happy stitches

Tonya D:manyheart

:cheer Welcome to the group! I'm a Buckeye too! Brace yourself you are in for a ton of fun!

Hi Butterfly,

Welcome to the forum. Your going to love it here. Everyone is friendly

and very helpful. Be sure to post pictures of your finished works so

everyone can admire them.

:cheerHello and welcome I am from Michigan (I have a brother and sister-in-law) that lives in Maple Hights so probablly not to far from you! You will like it here!:hug

Sorry, River Yarns is closed if you mean the one on Center Ridge in Rocky River. The owner went back to school. I bought a ton of stuff from her. Hmm, I haven't seen that bag for a while... There's the Knitting Garden in Westlake...I only got in there once and I was with a group of ladies who don't appreciate yarn the way we do. Also a Beautiful place in Lakewood-Color Studio or something like that.

Hi everyone,

I want to thank everyone who made me feel really warm and fuzzy (smile ) by welcoming me here. My favorite yarn shop was the one that closed but I am always looking for new hang outs. I have been sick since October I have a clotting issue since I am pregnant. I am having a little boy named Tyetus Timothy He is due in March and I can't wiat to meet him. No he is not my first i have a five and four yr old too and a bigger baby (my hubby ) Airmis. Anyway I love crochet fashions and some crochet decor. I finished my first shurg will post pics as soon as I can finally got the internet working. My neckt project as far as apparel is probably going to be a dress of some sort working out my own design. Anyway feel free to email me anytime. Baby keeps me up at night.

Love kisses and Blessings

Tonya Denise W

:welcome from Central California, where it is unseasonably cold :snow (29 degrees):wbrr, but the sun is shining and we have snow :2snow in the foothills. Awesome ski weather!!!!

Archived