Diaper Pouch

tinkerpuppet

This isn't really exciting, but I'm proud of it because I needed something, and was able to make something up to fill that need, and I'm really happy with it!

I don't carry a regular diaper bag, just a big purse that doesn't have sections. It was a pain in the neck digging through it to find a diaper, wipes, mat, etc when it was all just loose. So I made this pouch that is just the right size to carry all diaper related items so that when I'm out and about with my son and I need to change him, I just have to pull out this pouch and everything is at my fingertips!

th_DiaperPoucha.jpg

th_DiaperPouch.jpg

Thanks everyone! I have the opportunity to use it the last couple days, and I love love love it! It stretches to fit everything I need, but still fits in my purse with room to spare, and as I use diapers out of it, it gets smaller again, giving me even more room in my purse. I had temporarily been using a vinyl padded lunch bag that was just always huge. This is so much better!

• 1 year later...

Great idea, and nicely done! I just might have to make one of those for my little guy...

Archived