clover soft touch"K"

Shaylen

As far as I know, they only go to a "J" hook. I sure wish they would make some larger hook sizes! I love Clover hooks!!

I found the Clover website and an email address for them and I sent them an email to inquire if they will be making any larger sizes of the Soft Touch hooks. (ok, I begged them to!)

As I stated in my previous reply, I did write to Clover. Here is the reply I just received:

Hello,

I would like to thank you for your interest in Clover products and to inform you that we currently do not have a crochet hook larger than a J but we do have one in the works. Unfortunately we don't have a date yet for its introduction. But please check our website in the future for more information.

Thank You,

Judy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yippee! They have a larger hook "in the works!"

I *know* it's not really a clover hook, but in my LYS I found a neoprene sleeve that you can slide onto your own regular hooks... it had 2 sizes if I remember correctly. It was less than $1, so it might not hurt to try?!?!?

I don't think I've seen neoprene sleeves. I've seen the little skinny tubes that your hook fits into, but those aren't very thick/wide. Pencil grips are thicker/wider. I still prefer my Clover hooks! I got a good deal on them through Ebay. Ideally, I'd love a big fat Jimbo hook! One day I shall own a Jimbo hook!

:clap Ok, I've hit my 40 posts! Drumroll please! :cheer

Archived