Testers FOUND!! for Floppy Friends 2

KristieMN

Thank you to all who volunteered!! I cant wait to see how they turn out!~ I just was informed that the frog isnt included in the pattern I sent out. I will be resending the pattern out to you testers!

O.k... some of the attachments did not go out. please let me know if you do NOT have the pattern with the frog instructions.

Thank you!

Good Morning!

I have finished up another pattern set, and I am looking for a few testers.

I am hoping to have 2 or 3 for each animal.

If you would like to test, let me know which animal you would like to do.

You will recieve the pattern set for all the animals.

Thanks!FloppyFriends2.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.k.. I still need one more for he frog, and 2 more for the elephant, and 2 for the cow......thank you!!

I'm working on my elephant... I've got all the parts made, and some of them sewn on... but won't get to work on him until after school is made. I stuffed him with Bean Bag balls.. (those foamy things that stick to EVERYTHING!!!)

Hope to have a pic tonight!

"(those foamy things that stick to EVERYTHING!!!)":lol

I can only imagine!!

I used those in a stuffie I sewed for Christmas last year.

They are a pain to stuff with, however, the animal was squish soft!

wow you are all so fast. I only have the head and body done on my elephant! Of course I didn't work on it that much yesterday, spent too much time on finishing up a sweater! Now to get back to business. I have been having a difficult time finding the poly balls for stuffing, I went to JoAnn's Hobby lObby and Michael's, but haven't looked at Walmart yet. I may need to find an online vendor. Anyone know of any places online that sell the poly pellets for stuffing? Thanks

Archived