MimiFL

Rose Garland Doily

60 posts in this topic

Here's the Rose Garland doily I made for a friend of mine named Rose. She loved it. :)

I used Royale 'frosty green', 'shaded pinks' and Aunt Lydia white. I think it was around 15" across. The pattern is here.

rose_garland_slanted.jpg

rose_garland_bottom_cv.jpg

More pics and details here. :rose

OOOoooooooooooo!!!! That is much much more gorgeous than the originaòl pattern picture!!!!!!! wow!

My hat goes off to you ... That is awesome .. Beautiful indeed...

Thanks for sharing and sharing the link to the pattern.. I don;t crochet with thread but will write out the rose instructions for my yarn projects...:cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer

I love, love, love,,love that . I have made some similar. I love the pink ombre colors. you did a very good job. :yespinkroses

That doily is spectacular. The colours are beautiful and it is worked so beautifully. Well done ... I am sure she was very happy to receive it.

WOW that is just so beautiful. I really want to make one for my step daughters birthday next month. She would really love it. Thank you so much for the pattern & inspiration.:cheer

Very beautiful!! I love the variegated pink roses on the edge. I made one very similar, but all in white. I'm sure it will be a gift that will be cherished and taken care of. :c9

Tina

Thank you. :manyheart

Candygirl, I don't remember how long it took. Usually I take about 5 days to a week to make a doily that size, so I probably took a week or two for that one, I would guess.

Stunning doily, the colour for the roses is lovely!

-- Michelle