Hello from Western NY!

crochetincroatian

Hello everyone!

I was surfing the web the other day and came across a link that led me to the Crochetville site. I was looking for a little girl's purse pattern and found the cupcake purse pattern here. Now that the purse is finished I thought that I would sign up and join in the fun!

I've been crocheting for 30 years now and have designed many of my own patterns over the years. I am looking forward to meeting new friends and sharing my love of crochet with you all!

Patti

Welcome Patti!:welcome

I am also located in WNY, Grand Island to be exact. If you are any where near the Amherst area, we have started a new crochet group and have plans to meet regularly. Our first meeting is on Jan 16 at 6:30 pm. We will meet at Panera Bread on Niagara Falls Blvd. (located in the Target, KMart, Barnes & Nobles plaza). If you are available, please join us.

Kim

Thank you for the kind welcomes from everyone! Unfortunately, soon after I posted my first message my father passed away, so I have not been able to get back to the boards sooner. Although he was sick with diabetes for quite some time, it was still very unexpected. So, it has been a tough new year so far.

For those that asked, I live by Letchworth State Park, in the Southern Tier of Western New York. For now anyway. We are thinking of moving closer to Albany, somewhere around Berne, NY.

I hope to join some of your groups here and get to know you all soon. Still busy making out thank you notes and such!

Thanks again!

Patti

Archived