Freeform Calendar 2007

sammimag

If you don't have a calendar yet or you just want some freeform inspiration. Check out the knit and crochet freeform calendar. You can see the calendar here.

Just a little brag here. They published my freeform tea cozy. Just look on April and you will find my cozy (actually sakurasaku's tea cozy now) with a few other way cool designs.

Proceeds from the sale is for a good cause too, Global Fund for Women. So get your copy now! You know you want one.

Beautiful calendar! I love freeform. I am working on my first attempt now and it makes me realize how difficult an artform it is. Your project is super. Congratulations on your publicaton...and for a worthy cause, too.

Thanks for the kudos everyone :)

I like your tea cozy! How many patterns are in the calendar, one permonth?

There are no patterns just pictures of finished freeform projects. Great eye candy and creative inspirations for your own freeform work if you are so inclined.

How to start freeform?

Read around this forum and you will find some links. If you go to my blog(see sig line below) I have freeform links in the side bar. There are books available that can help too. The only one I own right now is a booklet by Margret Hubert.

Mostly it's pick up some yarn you like do some stitches what ever you are motivated to do, then do another color or type of yarn then another that's called scrumbling.

I would love to get that calender. I have recently tried free form myself and I absolutely love the fact that I can just pick up my yarn and hook and crochet not having to worry about patterns or anything. It's great!

I am currently working on a free form toaster cover and a free form throw for my crocheting couch. I made the toaster cover out of scraps to start as it was my first attempt and so it has crazy colours but is coming along really nicely-I'm half done!!

My throw I decided to think about and chose creams, whites, blacks and greys. It's coming along really nicely-I'm very proud of it!!! Will post when I am done with them!!

Archived