Howdy - From Snowy Colorado

Honex99

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there Laurie!!! Welcome to the group! I'm a newbie here as well. I'm sorry about all the snow ya'll have been getting. I have to admit that I'm a little jealous as well:( I live in West Virginia and we usually get at least a couple of good snowstorms a year. This year we didn't even get any for Christmas!!:angry We've not seen any! Just a bunch of stinking rain. I think we're gonna float away. The weatherman says that we might get some tonight but when are they ever right?;) I hope you get dug out soon and I hope that you have as much fun here as I've been having!!!!:c9

Hi Laurie,

Wow, you were in that snow! I saw it on the news and felt really bad; I hate snow. I live in Norwood, PA not far from Philly, and we haven't had any snow yet. Hope things get better for you there. Welcome to the group.

Linda

Hi Laurie

:welcome and isn't it nice though to have a"snow day" uninterrupted time to crochet. wish we had just one day here in NH like that oh well the winter is still young.:hug and stay warm and safe

Chrissy

I love the snow because I am originally from MN. I don't mind driving so much, it is the other drivers that worry me. They drive 60 mph in the big 4-wheel drive SUV's. They may have 4-wheel drive, but they don't have 4-wheel stop on ice.

anyhow, welcome to the group, do you live in Denver?

I live in a suburb called Wheat Ridge. Where in the south are you?

Hello!

I live in Alamosa, smaller town, but nice, cold:D

Nice to meet up with another crocheter here in CO, where is Wheat Ridge? Is it near Delta?

:hug~Lee

Hi Lee

Hello!

I live in Alamosa, smaller town, but nice, cold:D

Where is that at exactly?

Nice to meet up with another crocheter here in CO, where is Wheat Ridge? Is it near Delta?

:hug~Lee

It is a suburb west of Denver.

:welcome from Central California, where it is unseasonably cold :snow (29 degrees):wbrr, but the sun is shining and we have snow :2snow in the foothills. Awesome ski weather!!!! However, no snow in the valley, not like you. Sounds like you were hit pretty hard, we have friends in Denver who have been house bound for a week!! Aahhh Mother Nature!!

Archived